Univ-Con, 8-11 Oct

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

Penn Stater Conference Center and Hotel, located at 215 Innovation Boulevard

SPEAKERS:
DR. Michael Shermer, science writer, historian of science, founder of The Skeptics Society
Cast and crew of Paranormal State
Brian Harnois, "Ghost Hunters International" on SCI-FI
Chad Calek
Ryan Buell
Joyce Furfaro
Irina Geiman
Chris Moon, Haunted Times Magazine
Tiffany Johnson
Joe Wetterling
John Sabol
Loyd Auerbach
Konstantinos
Chip Coffey
Keith and Sandra Johnson
Carl L. Johnson
Dave Schrader
Michelle Belanger
Lorraine Warren

Guarantee a ticket purchase for 2009 with a pre-sale order for UNIV-CON 8.
http://www.univcon.org/index.php
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

Penn Stater Conference Center and Hotel, located at 215 Innovation Boulevard
Guarantee a ticket purchase for 2009 with a pre-sale order for UNIV-CON 8.
http://www.univcon.org/index.php

An update from CaveRat:

The post you made regarding UNIV-CON is actually last year's schedule. There is a mix-up regarding dates this year and as far as I know no date has been set, December is being considered, but likely will change. The original date posted in October coincided with a Penn State home football game and nobody wants to anywhere near State College on those days... trust me on that! Thus they are rescheduling. (My best guess is sometime next spring.)

Not your fault, they are terrible about keeping information updated! The people in charge are busy with the TV show taping and often are slow updting things. If I hear anything new I'll make it known since I am active on that forum as well.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users