Are there any methods?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jadensdragon

Jadensdragon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

I am looking for methods to improve the little ability I have, more so my mother and myself have this ability to feel their presence. A rare occasion I can see them or even here them move. I have had some bad encounters but I am determined to improve my ability. I want to help them. I know the consequences of doing this too as well.

Another reason I am asking this is because I am sure there are plenty of other curious people who would like to know. Any information would be a great help.

#2 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:39 AM

Hello, Jadensdragon and welcome to Ghostvillage! :ghost:

The best way to sharpen the ability to see/hear them is exposure imho
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#3 MysticJohnC

MysticJohnC

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

There are many methods for improving ones ability to connect with the unknown.

I would suggest working with meditation if you've not already done so... this teaches one to learn to separate self from non-self... in learning to do this a person can begin to become more in touch with their own personal feelings vs feelings/thoughts they are picking up from elsewhere.

The other aspect of improving is recognition. As Oiche suggested, exposure is going to help, but also make it a habit to applaud yourself when you do have any level of success with your own natural abilities. This serves as constructive reinforcement for the subconscious which as a results eventually leads to one's abilities improving or being more active.
Psychic Development is my passion - "Ghosts" just happen to be part of that.

#4 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

I have been told meditation helps as well.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#5 Gracie H.

Gracie H.

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

You might want to try reading people with a pulse first or pictures of people, tune that sense up and then move in to the spirit world and always, always protect yourself.
Gracie H.

#6 nq13

nq13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE NEVER FORGIVE
    WE NEVER FORGET
    EXPECT US

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

The more you exercise your psychic faculty, the stronger and more cooperative it will become. Practice steppiing out of your identity and simply observing. After letting go of the ego, vibrations and patterns of energy become apparent. The trick is to let your subconscious take the lead. By practicing this on a regular basis, we become more sensitive to the underlying forces of reality.
I know a few quick exercises that will sharpen and increase your ESP if you are interested. ESP or Psychic Awareness puts us in touch with the spiritual plane. As we develop our ESP we become more aware of the forces and spirits around us. I don't know if this is what you are looking for, if so just let me know.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Natasha

Edited by nq13, 27 October 2010 - 04:39 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users