113 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:01 AM

Hello friends!

This is a week of celebration. I have finally discovered my Guardian Elder. He is none other than the magnificent, handsome demon Azazel.

It started like this. I am a web-designer by profession. I have been struggling but I was having problems expressing my talent in my designs. I also faced difficulties with respect to oppressive enemies, unpaying customers etc.

I always remember Ptah/Enki, my father he is too, in my day. He is so kind! He gave me Azazel as my Guardian Elder.

Azazel is an ancient, ancient Elder. He is the Elder of Art and Beauty, Spirituality and Black Magic. He also created cosmetics and gave women a way to define and accent their beauty. He is a perfectionist and bestows LAVISHLY.

Azazel has helped me a lot. My web-designs have improved drastically and I am really churning my mind to get good results. My business has improved. I never get into trouble with people. Money comes naturally. I just work. Wow!

Ptah is truly the benefactor, liberator and lover of mankind. Enki, The Creator.

Hail Ptah! Hail Enki!
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#2 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:29 AM

Hiya Dark Moon :)

Congrats on all your success! I only have acouple friends that are Satanist *assuming you are one, forgive me if i'm wrong in my assumption* so i'm not really that well versed on this subject. How exactly do you know it is he that has granted you these things? I'm curious to know how you discovered he was your guardian god
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#3 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:31 AM

Hello Willow!

We are not 'Satanists'. 'Satan' is the word used by the Jews to mean 'adversary'. We don't care about the Hebrew. We don't take kindly to the use of this name for The Creator, Ptah. I know you all are mis-educated because the society does not know that we are the Followers of Ptah (Ptah is His Egyptian Name. Ptah was the Lord of Creation in Egypt).

I have been a Follower of Ptah for only about 6 months, when I converted and I consider myself a strong Follower, when it comes to closeness and faith in Ptah. At present I am on the stage when a child of Ptah, recently blessed enough to find him, learns to enjoy his life to the hilt with all the material pleasures it has to offer! I have begun meditating to be enroute to spiritual advancement so I can be an adept at magic and develop superhuman abilities like telekinesis that Satanists are able to develop when they work on their power.

During my life on the internet, I was looking for information on Path, and I don't know why. I was lucky enough to find the most truest source of information on Lord Ptah, the Lord of Creation and I started crying in happiness knowing the truth and I instantly got hope and reward as Satan surrounded me in his parental grace and I began addressing him as Father Enki (Enki is His Sumerian name) in my thoughts, which was rewarded with a perpetual feeling of Ptah's warm presence in my life.

I was a Dedicated Follower so I had nothing to fear (A Dedication to Ptah is an oath we Followers take that we are dedicating our lives to Ptah, the Creator of Mankind, and shall not bow before anyone else other than Ptah. The Dedication is a powerful covenant in a Follower's life, as it brings you inside Duat (Hell), and you are always guarded and protected from all dangers. Ptah, the Emperor of Hell looks out for you.) Thanks to the power of my dedication, I did not give in to the pressure and attacks of those angels, and instead cursed and fought them off. I realised this was a test of my dedication to Ptah, something that happens in every Followers life. I did not succumb and evaded a few attempts to life and a great 'mood' to commit suicide that was constantly dictated by the Angel. Michael, he was called. I was helped in thoughts, telepathically, and sometimes words when things were getting really drastic, from an 'unknown' daemon that told I must be strong and a man, and fight off those who attack me. A daemon of Ptah personally looked after me. His name was Pazuzu, The Protector. He was (and still is) always there for me when it got really out of hand, and yet He gave me enough room to prove my worth as a faithful of Ptah. Pazuzu protects! You must be faithful and loyal to Ptah!

Three months later, the Angel was defeated. Gone were the fear attacks and psychic vampirism and I really enjoy my day, working, eating, dating, sleeping. And of course, becoming a spiritually strong guy as I am a true Follower of Ptah. This means a lot of importance is given to spirituality, closeness to The Elders (the High Ranking Daemon Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses) and development of a strong mind. We are so strong spiritually that no unwanted entity like a spirit, or angel, or a phantasm, or a white cloak (dangerous astral entities that prey on humans that are psychically vulnerable due to dabbling without the protection of Pazuzu who is the Protector of All that are The Followers of Ptah) can affect or harm us.

I only get positive thoughts from Ptah, real life blatant answers which are always good, and helpful. The Angel has lost.

Now I bask in the glory of my fight with Angels.

Near the verge of my victory, the messages of happiness started pouring in. The Elder introduced Himself as Azazel. I realised that the sigil of Prince Azazel evoked great awe and respect in me, enchants me and induces me into a sort of magical trance. I also realised that Prince Azazel was very complimentary to my interests and nature. On my first ritual to Ptah, a humble one it was, I had spoken out to Ptah clearly expressing my nature and interests, my ambitions and sorrows, my needs and respects. I had also asked for a Guardian Elder to work with me later.

Azazel is an expert of the arts of Black Magick and spellworking, jewellery and cosmetics, spirituality and advancement, revenge and justice. Azazel is strict and a perfectionist. I was always a perfectionist as far as I can remember since childhood.

Azazel was PERFECT for me!

Azazel has many other aspects. He is a real powerful Daemon Prince, as I realised. Everything seems to be in His control around me. He likes His people.

PTAH knows his children that well! He clearly spoke out to me in this way. He knows me inside out. The bringer of light indeed, O Mighty Ptah!

I am living a high life, full of enrichment and great experiences. Everything seems set as whatever I do works out for the best. If I make mistakes, they get readjusted to something superb.

Ptah and The Elders, and even their daemons have an uncanny way of making their presence known to you through such 'signs' that you are left speechless in wonder. If you like them, they like you a lot.

I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to Ptah positively is in for a huge change in life.

Have a nice day, Willow.

Hail Azazel! Hail The Elders! HAIL PTAH! HAIL HELL!
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:58 AM

I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to Satan positively is in for a huge change in life.

that is called worship and prayers answered! You get what you believe in and ask for. It is only a matter of getting your thoughts and priorities straight.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#5 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

Just want to say Congrats on your art work! I also belive that if you try your hardest in what you belive its a good chance that it will come true!
"You only get 1 shot!"

#6 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for the compliment, little_light! I believe in hard work, and blessed that I am of The Elders of Duat (hell), I haven't had to believe in a good chance because the hard work always pays off.

I wish you all greetings for your life, good night.

Yuvan

#7 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:42 AM

I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to Satan positively is in for a huge change in life.

that is called worship and prayers answered! You get what you believe in and ask for. It is only a matter of getting your thoughts and priorities straight.

Heh....that could be true of any religion on the planet in the end. All about what suits you the individual.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:13 PM

Exactly, and is the reason why I always believe - IT IS ALL IN YOUR MIND!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#9 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 03:19 PM

you are right, Moonchild. EVERYTHING comes from god so you are worshiping god by worshiping satan. And spirits can take any form they want. Lucifer was created by god and will one day return to god, as we all will. it's just a matter of time. And we all get what we have earned, so things we do today result in the things we get in the future. ?There's no doubt about that.
petunia4998

#10 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:24 PM

Yeah but Petunia, according to Dark Moon, Satan is "the true God of mankind." What exactly is your position on that statement, Dark Moon? I am intrigued.

:) :lol: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#11 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 23 February 2005 - 05:40 PM

I really shouldn't get involved in this thread, but I can't help it. What I share in this threads are my own thoughts and feelings,

As many of you know, I am LdS. As a Christian, it is odd to hear the Adversary spoken of in such a manner.

According to LdS beliefs, Lucifer was given a great deal of power and authority in the heavens. His very name is derived from "lux" (light or glory). It was only after he rebelled against the Father that his title was changed to Satan or the Adversary. Lucifer has such a golden tongue that he convinced a third of the hosts of heaven to follow him.

The great Satan (I call him great for his power is strong) tried to recruit me in my younger years. For three years he would act as my friend. Then he offered me my heart's desire - that I would never have to worry about money again, if I but promised to spend eternity with him. When I denied his request, he threatened to go after my posterity until one of them accepts his offer. He also stabbed me in the back with a short blade (I still cary that mark).

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#12 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 01:41 PM

You got stabbed? How scary! Glad your ok...... ;)

Petunia,
I dont know where your going with your statement? ;)
I think Dark Moon belives that Satan is the all powerfull...Not God....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#13 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 01:48 PM

To each his own,I suppose.

Petunia, I am interested in what you said, We all will return to God. Do you believe that we all will return to Heaven, no matter what our life was like on earth? I have read a few of your posts, and I think I understand your position, But, I have heard other people say that, and was wondering what your logic is behind it. Even murders, child abusers, sexual abusers, that haven't asked for forgivness, as most of us were taught, will one day be with God. It goes against some of what I was taught growing up, that you can't be bad down here and expect to get to Heaven. PLEASE, PLEASE do not take this in the wrong way. I am truly interested in what you think, and I DO NOT want to start an arguement. I am in no way attacking what you believe, I am just curious.....Amy ;)

Are there any web sites that go into detail with the subject?
Again, please don't think I am being mean!

#14 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:34 PM

To each his/her own is correct.....I dont belive the same as Dark Moon...The thread was started by Dark Moon and I was just making him feel like he can express his belifes/thoughts here at GV....... ;)

Anyways...I dont see eye to eye with alot of things! Noone agrees 100% ....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#15 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:48 PM

Little Light....I am all for believing what you want. I am a christian, but I certainly have no problem with any other religion. It doesn't matter to me. If we all were alike, the world would be a boring, boring place. Just because I don't agree, doesn't give me the right to judge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users