34 replies to this topic

#31 Acifogs09

Acifogs09

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Coffee and conversation

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

ok....your first questions were ok but you seem to be getting a little silly now. are you asking seriously or are you just foolin around

ghosts that throw things use their energy, alot of it, to manipulate the environment and are usually known as poltergeists.

#32 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

ok....your first questions were ok but you seem to be getting a little silly now. are you asking seriously or are you just foolin around

ghosts that throw things use their energy, alot of it, to manipulate the environment and are usually known as poltergeists.

What exactly are you directing your comments to? This is a thread that is well over two years old and I can find no questions in it in regards to your post.

Please enlighten us!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#33 Plegreesheexy

Plegreesheexy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Playing sports

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

#34 Mak_Burse

Mak_Burse

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:20 PM

ghost chickens, lol, never thought about that. There have been sightings of like ghost dogs, most of the time, they are described as being sinister though.

You make a good point, like when was the last time a report of a lion ghost was seen in their native homeland.

Maybe its something to do with ghosts returning when they are restless? I dont know.

#35 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Must get the book. I do reenacting in Civil War battles at various battlefield sites in the South and have had numerous encounters with soldiers who really weren't there, some vapor like, others I have shaken hand with, from Gettysburg to Atlanta and some points west. Yes, they can fool ya' except the part of them seeming to just vanish into thin air is always had to figure out.

Seen the same type of thing hapen on trips to WWII concentration/death camps.Victums, survivors, Waffen SS troops,Russian soldiers,all dead but so much alive in apperance.Sgsin, all could vanish in a flash or simply fade out of sight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users