366 replies to this topic

#361 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:38 PM

Grrr..... Now I have the itch to get another tattoo......three just ISN"T enough!!

LOL Angelina i know the feeling they are soooo addictive :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#362 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

It's been over TWO WHOLE YEARS..... I almost went and got one last week when my BF and I got into a fight-but all the shops were closed, lol.......better that way (impulsive is BAD).....but thats what I generally do when I am upset (get tattooed or pierced).... I need an idea for a tat....can't find anything I really want, and since I am severely lacking in the artistic (love art but suck at it) its gonna be a while :)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#363 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:28 AM

I need an idea for a tat....can't find anything I really want, and since I am severely lacking in the artistic (love art but suck at it) its gonna be a while :lol:

well if you have any idea about what you want in a tattoo i can always come up with some base sketches for ya that you can start out with
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#364 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:07 AM

Really?? Cool thank you!! I will let ya know
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#365 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 11:44 PM

Ok, here is my tattoo on my lower back. Took 2 3 hour sessions to have done. It is an abstract design that just kinda wanders but always ends up right back in the middle, like my life. This is an original that I had my tattoo artist draw up for me.

Posted Image
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#366 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:07 PM

nice bunny.

im in the process of planning/drawing mine out right now. hopefully ill get it within the next month.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#367 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,823 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:37 PM

the thread crossed the 25 page limit. check the new one.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)