• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

All the assertions made in the "preceding statement" are pretty standard thinking on the matter and have been for years. Long before Jay & Grant ever thought of ghost hunting. I can remember reading that sort of thing as a boy, over thirty years ago.

While I am not a believer anymore, I suppose they are still as valid as any statement you can make about ghosts & demons.

Regards, Canis

Edited by Caniswalensis, 28 July 2009 - 04:03 PM.

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#62 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

Too late, I am already offended. Their books may be garbage, their approach "funny", according to Jason and Grant, and nothing can be verified. So what? I go hunting/site visiting without all the whiz-bang toys some feel the need to have to show others they are "professional". If one is gifted, one uses what one has. I can't prove it but it works. Try cutting the old folks some slack and remember senility begings at home. :headbang:

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users