• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:15 PM

I thought the same, it looked like a shepard mix to me. Both husband and wifes reactions are the same. Evil. I wonder if its a cultural difference. Different cultures attach different meanings?
There is nothing left to say.Me

#17 scottizzy

scottizzy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:16 PM

yep it looks like a dag and how can a dag be a demon lol

#18 Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer of the Horror, Goth, Dark Fantasy genre.<br />You can check out my poetry at:<br /><br />http://www.editred.com/electra73<br /><br />or visit my Writer's Portfolio (My Webpage)

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:08 PM

At first the pic creeped me out because at first I hadn't noticed anything, untill I leaned in for a closer look. However, I do not feel that was a demon or a guide, but an actual dog. There is no aura around it, nor is it transparent, it's a solid image. But, I do agree if that's what it took to send the man or woman or both into recovery than it was well worth it. I'm just not convienced it was something evil, if anything but an actual dog.

'Creative Dreaming'Author: Electra Rainhttp://www.helium.co...t-motion-follow

#19 Direwrath

Direwrath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:48 AM

Looks like a dog to me, actually it looks like a dog I used to have when we shot him with the hose at bath time. Hehe

Seriously though if this photo were real (this is hard to determine and I think it was somehow doctored myself) then I think it could be a spirit, possibly a pet. I also wouldn't dismiss that this dog were alive at the time and somehow got onto the table when this picture were taken... Who knows, stranger things have happened?

I do not believe in demons myself but in older European cultures didn't they believe that negative spirits could return in the form of a small black dog?
My Personal site, artwork etc..Posted Image

#20 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:21 PM

...shes not incredibly attractive... but Id hardly call her a demon.

Hahaha . . . yea, several other pranksters made similar comments in the Comments section of the news site, Jim :ghost:

Good point, Laurie Ann! Who's to say that it wasn't this man's spirit guide taking a form that was guaranteed to scare him from the path he was taking? It makes sense that a spirit guide might take a form that was offensive or frightening to assist us in moving in the right direction.

Agreed. Whatever it was seems to have done him a lot of good, but it sure looks like a normal, cute dog to me. Except for the color it looks like MY sweet little doggy-girl, and she's no demon for sure!
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#21 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:49 PM

I remember hearing about this on the news a few days ago. I must say that if I saw something like this, I would friek out too. Maybe not as much as he did but I would try to find out what it wanted.

#22 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

I remember hearing about this on the news a few days ago. I must say that if I saw something like this, I would friek out too. Maybe not as much as he did but I would try to find out what it wanted.

UPDATE- I am not very sure that it is a demon. In other photos that have a supposed demon in them, they don't seem to show any characteristics to animals but almost always to humans. All I'm saying is that this creature could be his spirit guide but could have been trying to convey the message in a way this guy would interpret.

#23 LadyWolf

LadyWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:I have pretty eclectic tastes so most anything interests me.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

Now see, if it helped him recover I would rule out a demon because they're not usually that helpful.
Suz"Fear conscripts its own armies, takes its own prisoners."

#24 poot56

poot56

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:26 PM

I can't get the pic anymore!!!!

#25 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:13 PM

video is not available. Too bad!

gettin' it done everyday

#26 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:13 AM

Yeah, Missed it too ;)

#27 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 22 December 2007 - 08:28 PM

Sigh, me neither !
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#28 Chrltt

Chrltt

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:16 PM

I really wanted to look at it :wave:

#29 LadyWolf

LadyWolf

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:I have pretty eclectic tastes so most anything interests me.

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

I can post a picture of a demon in a wedding photo. Oh wait, that's my ex-husband's new wife. :)
Suz"Fear conscripts its own armies, takes its own prisoners."

#30 sororluna

sororluna

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Seances, Mediumship, Ghosts, Hauntings, Psychic stuff<br /><br />University Lecturer in Latin, Ancient Greek, and Biblical Hebrew<br /><br />Founding Member of Psychics and Ghost Hunters of Western Oregon<br /><br />Reiki Master <br /><br />Light Body Graduate (www.orindaben.com)<br /><br />Have studied Parapsychology in my spare time since 1989<br /><br />Medium-in-Training since 1994 (Mainly mental mediumship however have some knowledge of physical as well).<br /><br />Lived in Durham, England for 2 years (my husband is British) and have seen 60+ mediums live in various Spiritualist Churches in the UK and USA, as well as attending psychic worshops and mediumship classes in both countries.<br /><br />10 or more years of personal, detailed, hands-on experience with EACH of the following faiths: Baptist, Catholic, Pagan/Witchcraft. <br /><br />I do Biblical Hebrew (Old Testament) and Biblical Greek (New Testament), if anybody wants any literal translations of paranormal matters in the Judaeo-Christian Bible. My main area of interest however is Latin, which I speak fluently and teach, and also Ancient Greek, if anybody wants literal translations of any Pagan writings. Also fairly fluent in Italian. Two terms of German as well :).

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

Dear all:

I searched the forum for "demon" to see if somebody had already posted on this topic so I wouldn't get in trouble for posting on it again. I didn't see any other posts here on this topic, so here goes.

A friend sent me this link to a short video on youtube about a PHOTO with a "demon" in it, which seems to have been a news item from a news show. At first I thought "ooh this will be silly" but a professional analyzed the photo and the photo appears not to have been doctored.

I am not saying this photo is real - just offering it up for those who might want to see an interesting photo. I personally think it's creepy!

Again, not claiming that it is real or not. Just wanna see if it creeps anybody else out. Even if it is a fake, the photo gives me chills.

look if you wish:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users