Taft with a Twist: Eerie Evening, October 29, 6-9 pm
Just in time for Halloween, the Taft presents a slightly scary, totally fun encounter with the supernatural!
• Enjoy music inspired by horror movies like Aliens and Ghostbusters from Eagle to Squirrel Variety Hour
• Learn about paranormal investigations and equipment from Cincinnati Area Paranormal Existence Research
• Meet Jeff and Michael Morris, authors of Haunted Cincinnati and Southwest Ohio
• Go on a ghostly tour of the historic house
• Create masks and paint pumpkins
• Enjoy traditional fall refreshments and a cash bar
Join ghosts and ghostesses from the community for this eerie evening!
$5 for members; $10 for nonmembers. Advance registration is recommended. Call (513) 684-4526.
316 Pike St. Cin 45202
Taft with a Twist: Eerie Evening with CAPER
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users