A few questions. Help please!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SpiritChaser

SpiritChaser

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Pokemon Pearl Version (for the DS), Nintendogs (again for the DS), drawing/painting, reading

Posted 30 November 2002 - 08:55 PM

One, it is about Tarot cards.  Does one have to have some psychic ability to use them?  Or can anyone learn how to use them?  I would like to, but not sure how and how hard it is to learn them.  I know this sounds rather goofy, I'm sorry, I am still new to Wicca/witchcraft/Spirituality..please be patient.

I also know that I have "seen" some incidents (this happens once in a great while), and then hear about it on the news.  Freaks me out.  Could I have a slight (I mean very slight) psychic abililty?  Like I said, I know it sounds goofy..... ;)

Another question...about spells.  There is one spell I have done, and it worked.  I do not do black magic....no way will I ever touch that!  I do not believe in black magic.

Is there a spell out there to help someone get to feeling better?  My fiance has been sick for at least a month or two now, with a bad cold.  During the day he is fine, but in the evening, his poor throat starts to feel bad, and his voice grows hoarse.   It pains me to see him feeling like this.  All I need is a simple spell to get him better.  

If I do by chance have some slight psychic ability, is there a way I can enhance this?  I would love to tap into this more.  Thanks, sorry for rambling! :P :P ;) :(
POW/MIAs~YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!Life's a witch, then you fly!!!My other car is a broomI wore black before it was cool!If going to church makes you a Christian, then does going to the garage make you a car?Things haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister.....:(

#2 SpiritsOfMd

SpiritsOfMd

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:A little 'bit of everything!

Posted 04 December 2002 - 03:10 PM

I have heard that anyone can read Tarot cards, it just takes practice.

Also, on the Barnes and Noble website they have "free" classes, of course they reccomend a book for the class and it is useful, one of the classes is a Tarot for beginners :(  I actually signed up but never followed thru with it. You should check it out.
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue]"EVEN IF YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK, IF YOU JUST SIT THERE YOU WILL STILL GET HIT"

#3 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:06 AM

Well true anyone can read tarot cards, but not anyone can see their truly divine meanings.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#4 ScaretyCat

ScaretyCat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 05:55 PM

Hi Spirit,
Have you bought your deck? I started the the Rider Waite about 20 years ago and have been adding to my collection ever since.  When I started out, I used to bring them everywhere with me and even slept with them under my pillow.  Interesting dreams :( but getting familiar with them is important.  Also you might try pulling a card a day... ask them what will my day be like...and see if it turns out.   The more you work with them, the more "in tune" you become with the cards.
Also, regarding your fiance, you might look at Scott Cunninghams herbal book.  you might find something in there.

#5 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 07:35 PM

Pure honey is great for the throat, just get a tables.p.o.o.n full and enjoy. It has wonderful healing propertys and it moisten the throat glands .esp at night when his throst start acting up;)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#6 Baggy

Baggy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:57 AM

Hi people,

Is there a spell out there to help someone get to feeling better?

Have you tried Jack Daniels? It works like magic! ;D

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:00 AM

My friends, it is all in the mind :( The ability to "see" the unseen and "listen" to the unheard is WITHIN. Meditation clears the mind and helps it relax so we are better receptive to the Higher Messages. Whether it is Tarrots or Spells, thatz the way it works. So the key is in clearing and empowering the mind. It is a hell of an energy within you!
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 15 May 2003 - 01:01 PM

[glow=green,2,300]ok...u all know about my story about my uncle in my dream sayin good-bye like it was final...then we got a phone call the next day that my uncle that was in my dream died. okay...it freaked me out a bit. would this be a physic seeing the future kinda thing? or my uncle coming to say good-bye while he was passing away?
[/glow]

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:45 PM

it does help to have some psychic ability, other wise you're just reading a book to somebody. i also have something happen to me...some times i think of a movie or song and next thing you know, its on. i could be thinking of a line in an old movie that hasn't been on tv in 15 years..boom...its on within a week.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#10 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 16 May 2003 - 04:26 AM

you know that happens to me a lot. i'll think of something and BAM! it happens. it's really weird.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#11 AcidicTears

AcidicTears

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 05:58 PM

I am sensitive as well. Precognative, and I speak with spirit guides, or rather, mine sopeaks with someone elses, an it tells me what they say.

#12 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:05 AM

[glow=green,2,300]ok...u all know about my story about my uncle in my dream sayin good-bye like it was final...then we got a phone call the next day that my uncle that was in my dream died. okay...it freaked me out a bit. would this be a physic seeing the future kinda thing? or my uncle coming to say good-bye while he was passing away?
[/glow]

I had a dream of my grandparents' passings at least a year before it happened.  It was my first time away from home and there wouldn't be anyway for me to see them for at least two years.  Both my grandparents were in good health, so I just wrote down the dream without telling anyone.

One night, I was awakened by a weight at the foot of my bed.  It was my grandmother.  The next morning my parents told me passed during the night.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#13 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 29 January 2004 - 02:23 PM

"By Earth, sun, stars,
and forces of light,
May *person's name* be alright"
this is a healing chant i learned when i was young, and it works....use it on your fiance, if your fiance is still sick, or ever gets sick....:(
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users