Haunted Dolls

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#16 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

Doll room? Maaaan that would freak me out too.

My friend once had a doll and she loved it and she used to have it in bed with her up until her brother painted over the eyes hile she was in school one day and after that it scared the heck out of her so she kept it on her shelf, but every morning she would wake up and find it on the end of her bed. Eventually she was that freaked that her perents put it in the attic, because it was a family airloom. But my friend got even more freaked because at night she said she could hear it in the attic moving about, so eventually they had to get rid of it.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

dang that would be creepy :ghost:

#18 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

I know scary stuff huh?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#19 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:34 PM

yeah dolls freak me out especially ones that move :ghost:

#20 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

As a kid I used to swear that my cuddly toys moved during the night from their origonal places. But it didnt scare me, then only a few year back I bought a little cuddly toy dog, and i sat it on my shelf facing the side. I went to watch tv and when I went into my room later on it was facing forwards.

#21 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

that happened with my sisters plush animals it was this little white dog it would always be in a different position then you would leave it in wierd

#22 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:22 AM

Wierd, must have something to do with plush dogs, might need to go out to use the toilet or something during the night :whee:

#23 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

As a kid I used to swear that my cuddly toys moved during the night from their origonal places. But it didnt scare me, then only a few year back I bought a little cuddly toy dog, and i sat it on my shelf facing the side. I went to watch tv and when I went into my room later on it was facing forwards.

Seriously!! Was that the only time your toy ever did that? Was this an antique doll or did you buy it new?

#24 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:08 PM

I bought it new from a pharmacy, but in my old house before we moved to the one we are in now, they used to move almost every night. Id put them up on my shelf and wake up with them on my bed and stuff.
And my lucky charm kinda thing is a small plush bunny that I found down the back of my waderobe and my mum and dad swear they have never seen it before and I couldnt remember it ever being mine, and we put the waderobe there.

I might show you all a picture when I have a few spare minutes.

Edited by leonie, 07 October 2008 - 01:10 PM.

#25 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:36 PM

I bought it new from a pharmacy, but in my old house before we moved to the one we are in now, they used to move almost every night. Id put them up on my shelf and wake up with them on my bed and stuff.
And my lucky charm kinda thing is a small plush bunny that I found down the back of my waderobe and my mum and dad swear they have never seen it before and I couldnt remember it ever being mine, and we put the waderobe there.

I might show you all a picture when I have a few spare minutes.

Maybe it's not the dolls, maybe it's the homes you've moved to that are haunted. I posted before that I thought most homes in the UK have ghosts...maybe I'm right!
The bunny might've been a forgotten gift someone gave you when you were a baby. Parents can't remember all the gifts their kids have received right?

#26 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

I didnt have many toys in my new home because they werent enough room so I only had a couple of cuddly toys at a time.

Not all houses in the UK are haunted, but in my old house I had terrifying nightmares and would never go upstairs on my own.
My new one the only thing that has ever happened is our old dog used to bark at the chair in the corner of the room and then follow someone around the room to the area were the doorway used to be.

So I dont think every house is haunted in the uk, theres just more history and crazy people :clap:

#27 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

another thing about the house with the doll room is like when your eyes get ajusted to the dark i could walk aroung with out the light on but when you go from upstairs to down the downstairs was always more dark then the upstairs hallway and there is no windows so it could not be the moon causing it and plus downstairs was were most of the activity in the house was so it already had a creepy aroma about it :weeee:

and i dont no if i said this in my earlier post but if you sat on the couch in the dark and in complete scilence you could hear noises coming from the doll room it was like a couple of crashes then like bangs like something was hitting the door and little bangs like something was moveing about the room very slowly :Spaz: i would be to scared to go in at night by myself and check it out but i would check in the morning and the dolls would be either the same or just slightly moved but i could have been imaginating it or something

then as for the plush animals moving my sister would but it on the dresser then i would come in in the morning and wake her up on the weekend just to be a jerk lol but then i would see the dog on the chair beside her bed and ask her if he was supposed to guard her then she would look at it and say she left it on the dresser and she didnt move it

doll freak me out to begin with though :lol:

#28 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

I have three dolls on the top of my waderobe, and they are there for a reason, lol, so I dont wake up during the night with a doll stood over me with a knife lol.

Can the doll room be locked? Because Id double or maybe triple lock it lol.

#29 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

I'm serious that's some creepy stuff to see a doll wallking and etc. It would have to be relocated live WAYYYYYYY AWAY from me.
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#30 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Lol.

I found this for your viewing pleasure.

This is Robert <3 This is a scanned from a magazine I get if Im ever at Tescos (because its the only darn place that sells it.) called Beyond. There is a rest of the article with more dolls and stuff, ill scan them if you like, but only on peoples request :ghost:
Robert - Page one
Robert - page two
Robert - page three

Edited by leonie, 09 October 2008 - 05:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users