• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#106 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 08:01 PM

Thank You all for your kind words, I appreciate each and every word it shows me there is still kindness left in the world even from each of you that I have never met.
                                  Love,
                                   Trudy

#107 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:17 AM

The stress of being busy is probably causing light sleep.Hence no memories of what you've dreamed.
What's your view upon how we're doing that MoonChild?

#108 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:45 AM

Trudy, I'm sorry to hear about your neice :'(

Can't remember who had the dreams of falling but how far a distance are you falling? Have you tried taking control of the dream, sprouting wings, hang glider??
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#109 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:18 PM

There is a way to control your dreams.  I have yet to figure that out.  
Peace, love and happiness always!

#110 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:27 PM

all you have to do, is be able to realize that your dreams, are malleable.

#111 Ravenwood

Ravenwood

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 07:33 PM

From a very high cliff.I can see the fields and the hedgerows.For a few moments I'm okay
then the earth comes up quickly and I hit.Pain And Darkness.---I haven't tried that yet Whispers.But I'll try now.

#112 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:10 PM

Ravenwood, let me know if it works for you :D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#113 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 12 March 2004 - 07:04 AM

Any suggestions on how to control nightmares?
Peace, love and happiness always!

#114 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 11:38 AM

the same way... take control of the dream, and change it.... think of it, as a video game, or better yet... a computer program, in which you control everything... you can give yourself guns, or make the scary stuff vanish.... often times in the dream, i'll wake myself up, when it gets too intense... just go" ok, I'm having enough.. it's wake up time!" will do it for me....

now, anyone here ever have serial dreams? i've been having dreams that run together for MONTHS now, and it's starting to drive me nuts, to the point of I'm writing a book from it.

#115 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 12:42 PM

Unck's got a good solution, another thing that's especially
good with shadowy/nebulous attacker's is discovering what they are, create spotlight's or floodlight's to determine what it is precisely that's making you afraid.

Unck, this is the one you mentioned before, about losing your voice?

#116 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:28 PM

nope, this one, is is involving completely other landsapes, and realities... it is completely blowing my mind, because it consumes me... even when i'm awake, if I don't write it down, I can't think, until I do.

#117 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 09:11 AM

[glow=red,2,300]DANG!![/glow] It sounds like someone's trying to tell you something...what are the realities/landscapes like? Is anything familiar?

#118 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:30 AM

sorry its taken me so long to reply, but dreams have been low on the radar recently due to my lack of remembering them... but to answer your questions, neither men remind me of anyone I know...
At least one of them will appear in any dream I have, but I'm more likely to remember dreams that have both of them in, and they play a more active role in my dreams when they're both in there... if there's just one of them there they'll usually just hang around in the background.
For instance in the dreams I had about the child (his name was andrew by the way) the second guy was almost always around... either wandering the hallways of the school or sitting a few seats away, in the exam room he was stood by the door.

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#119 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 04:35 PM

Yes, I've had reoccuring dreams, I think I've mentioned some of them before, but when I was young I used to have dreams that ran like tv shows complete with "to be continued" at the end...then the next night they were LOL
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#120 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:23 PM

whisper... they are completly, and utterly strange, and unfamilar to me.. well now they are very familiar..... the scary thing is... the roomie the other night timed me having R.E.M. periods up to an hour, or better...(occasionally I do strange things, as such.... when my dreams get that vivid, and I get all scientific, on myself) what strikes me, is that isn't as much people, as much as it is the settings.... and the utter alieness of the whole landscapes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users