What music do you like???

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#136 Reddawg

Reddawg

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy classic car restoration, Gardening, Learning more about being a sensitive, telling stories that captivate interest.

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:26 AM

Here is another one of my fave's that I bet not many are into, A group called "Bush" I think there best somg was "mouth"
my rides can be seen at http://www.putfile.com/reddawg "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, barbecue pork steak in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

#137 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:04 AM

Here is another one of my fave's that I bet not many are into, A group called "Bush" I think there best somg was "mouth"

Ahh I remember them quite well. I saw them just after 'Sixteen Stone' was released. My friends and I were sooooo in love with Gavin Rossdale. Then he had to go and marry Gwen Stefani. :D LMAO.
My favorite song of theirs is Glycerine. Love it love it love it!

There isn't much in the way of music that I don't like.
Dropkick Murphys
Flogging Molly
Jenny Lewis
Taproot
Frank Sinatra
Audioslave
OLD Metallica
A Perfect Cirlce
Johnny Cash
Tim McGraw
Sarah McLachlan
Opera (Especially Carmen)
Chopin
Deftones
Def Leppard
Coldplay
Dave Matthews Band
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Staind
Sean Paul
Bob Marley
Yea........as you can see I'm all over the spectrum :lol:
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#138 Reddawg

Reddawg

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy classic car restoration, Gardening, Learning more about being a sensitive, telling stories that captivate interest.

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:15 AM

Here is one out of left field....The one, The only, The Killer.....Jerry Lee Lewis.
my rides can be seen at http://www.putfile.com/reddawg "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, barbecue pork steak in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

#139 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

Talk about all the music you like, any or all of it.

I am listening to Lordi right now, its this Finnish monster rock band that is really really cool. (check out lordi.org).

Also I listen to Rob Zombie/White Zombie, Slipknot, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Godsmack, System of a Down, Nine Inch Nails, Anthrax, and a couple other (foreign to me) bands Turmion Katilot (Finnish indus. metal) and Taketh (Swedish death metal).

:Spaz: ROCK ON PEOPLE!! :hug:

#140 kevmania69

kevmania69

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, working out, football, basketball, softball, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dream Theater, Ghosts and Hauntings...

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:39 PM

Sounds like we listen to some of the same stuff. I just got out of a cover band that played stuff by Korn, Slipknot, Metallica, System of a Down, Disturbed, Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, etc.

Mostly what I like to listen to is Dream Theater, Rush, Anthrax, Disturbed, System of a Down, OLD Metallica, Alice in Chains, Journey, Korn, etc. I even get into hair metal still like Poison, Britny Fox, Warrant, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Love/Hate, Ratt, etc.

#141 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:42 PM

Cool, I like cover bands, its cheaper to listen to than the actual bands and usually sounds just as good. But yeah, sounds like we listen to the same stuff.

#142 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:33 PM

Rammstein, System of a Down,

Good Bands, both of them.
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#143 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:50 PM

I really like to listen to a wide variety of music. I listen to anything from Guns and Roses to the Glenn Miller Orchestra. How is that for variety?

Only music I don't care for is country western, but some songs catch my ear sometimes.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#144 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:19 PM

I like anything from ambient to zydeco :Spaz:

#145 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:44 AM

oooooh i like a lot of different music, from 60s right through to some of the stuff out the now [ but not a lot of it - that will be me getting old]!!!!

i LOVE billy idol - i seen him last november when he was doing his devil's playground tour - he was fantastic!!!

here are some of the other music i like.....

queen
ac/dc
frank sinatra
dean martin
the eagles
celine dion
meatloaf
pink floyd
cher
elton john
status quo
blondie
poison

their is too much to mention - i just LOVE music, i would hate to lose my hearing and not be able to enjoy music.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users