What do YOU collect?

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#106 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:14 AM

I collect books (I have a virtual library going on),windchimes,and candles! There are candles of every kind in every room of the house!
Kel

#107 IceGoddess

IceGoddess

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:supernatural, history, reading, writing, criminology, cartoons, camping

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:19 AM

Hey Kel... a good friend of mine collects windchimes. She has them inside and outside.
I love Shanon.Currently running Life 3.3 operating system. Upgrade due in 8 months.My Forum

#108 Boointhecity

Boointhecity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:40 AM

I'm a pocket knife freak. If I see knives at a department store or at a garage sell (in pretty good condition) I buy them.

Don't know how many I own now? :)

#109 Buxom66

Buxom66

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:20 PM

besides books? dragons; fairys figures ( I love my "i just said NO! pocket dragon) and oddly enough rubber ducks...this one I blame on the "duck war" that was going on at the MD Ren Festival!

#110 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:33 PM

i love rubber ducks!!! those are soo cute i have this tiny one on a keychain when you squeeze him he quacks and his eyes bug out while his head lights up :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#111 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:38 PM

I'm a pocket knife freak. If I see knives at a department store or at a garage sell (in pretty good condition) I buy them.

Don't know how many I own now? :)

Boo is there any way you can get a pic up of your pocket knife collection?
i love checking out the handles on those things because theyre so ornate :D
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#112 kithrox

kithrox

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Aside from the obvious, I love my dogs, shopping, fashion, drawing watching movies and TV, music, concerts, sand volleyball, playing board games and guitar hero<br /><br />I've been into the paranormal since I was about 5. Since then I have been reading and watching anything regarding the paranormal, especially ghosts.

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:16 AM

Okay...I am such a packrat! I collect so many things...books, posters, movie ticket stubs, records, and I gotta admit, I used to be a beanie baby enthusiast...so I still have all of them...
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?Just because you're paranoidDon't mean they're not after you!

#113 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:44 AM

At last! HA HA!!!

My collection of sharp and shiny things. I left one sword out because it's a dumb one.

Posted Image

Whirly Dude Whirly Dude
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#114 Minch

Minch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Crocheting, Reading

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:29 PM

I collect Fisher Price toys from the late 60's-70's. Those are the ones that I remember. I started to collect them so they could be played with, but I can't do it so they are sitting on my bookshelf. I love the Snoopy dog. The sound that it makes giong across the floor.... :whoohoo:

I have a small collection of Cabbage Patch Kids. About 6 or so. I also have most of the Barbies that I played with. I also have some of my other dolls.

I love Children's books, especially Fairy Tales. I love the detailed pictures.

I collect Bradley dolls. I love the Victorian dresses.

I collect hand embroidered ladies' hankies plus dresser scarves. Can't forget my apron collection (50's era).

On a less girly note, I collect guns. :) Rifles mainly. I've been known to pick the eyes off potatoes with open sights. Potatoes Beware! (That's small caliber though.) I love military rifles! Prices keep raising though....
Posted Image

#115 dannyboy

dannyboy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:47 PM

DUST!!

:ghost: :yellowbounce: :wave:
I LOVE U ALL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users