The 2nd Official GV Geezers Club

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#181 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:18 AM

I'm turning the wicked "33" next month...*ugh! Welcome to geezerdom for me. Please tell me I'm not the only one who dyes her hair!! :D
Posted Image

#182 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:27 AM

33?!? Ehhhh Ma Sista Geezer ~ come talk to me when you're facing the big 5-0 in a few months and we'll talk about "ugh"! :D OK, I used to dye my hair but decided that the 75% grey it is looks pretty cool and costs less to maintain, does that help?

#183 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:22 PM

I'll be there in 6 yrs and 6 months!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#184 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:51 PM

I'll be there in 7 more months myself..........and boy, am I EVER gonna have a major mondo celebration!! Sheesh ~ given the adventerous life I've lived so far, the mere fact that I've SURVIVED long enough to hit the 1/2 century mark is cause enough to start the celebration now :D

#185 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:57 PM

:D go girl!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#186 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:59 PM

OK, I used to dye my hair but decided that the 75% grey it is looks pretty cool and costs less to maintain, does that help?

I'd be quite happy to have hair of ANY color on the top of my head Whirly Dude
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#187 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:41 AM

If baldness makes you a geezer, than my father, brothers and I must be the geezer royal family. Whirly Dude
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#188 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

I prefer the term "follicle impared". :)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#189 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,882 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image Flying on a roll!!!!!!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#190 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:12 PM

OMG, I luv you guys!! You just kill me....the whole lot of ya....LOL!!! :clap: :hug: ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users