chicago land Documentary

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iwnnay

iwnnay

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

Hey everyone, I'm a film student in the Chicago land area. I'm doing a documentary on hauntings and was hoping for some help to get started. I'm basically looking for any information whatsoever on paranormal activity in the area. I would love to do some interviews and I would really like to get access to some locations. I personally believe in paranormal activity and am using this time to investigate it. I live in Elgin and would prefer info from this area but I'm willing to travel to neighboring states and maybe further for good opportunities.

Thank you in advance,
-Joe-

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:31 AM

~Hi Joe & welcome to Ghost Village. I borrowed a book some time ago from my husbands Grandma & it's all about Haunted Chicago...I have to get ready soon for my new job at my Hospital here, but when I get home, I'll post what they have in the book for your local hauntings...there's sooooo many.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:52 PM

Joe, you will find the people here very helpful. Good luck on your investigative work, and keep us posted on what you find! :P
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#4 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:58 PM

Good Luck Joe and welcome :P

#5 kithrox

kithrox

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Aside from the obvious, I love my dogs, shopping, fashion, drawing watching movies and TV, music, concerts, sand volleyball, playing board games and guitar hero<br /><br />I've been into the paranormal since I was about 5. Since then I have been reading and watching anything regarding the paranormal, especially ghosts.

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

i'm from elmhurst, IL and am into local hauntings. there are so many awesome places around here to go. bachelor's grove cemetery is a must. go to prarieghosts.com for information on haunted places in and around chicago. good luck!
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?Just because you're paranoidDon't mean they're not after you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users