• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:16 PM

While going over the same video footage from the Paris TB Hospital where we picked up the "Ian EVP", I found another interesting thing. On the attached video clip you will see me zoom the camcorder to the end of the hallway. It is approx. 100 feet from where I was standing. When I zoom in look closely on the right side of the door. It looks like something is standing down there. At one point in the clip, you can almost see eyes that glow. This is just a minute or two prior to us picking the "Ian EVP". I have lightened it up a bit in this video.
I don't know if this is paranormal or not, but please give us your opinions on it.

Video: http://www.kentuckya...ris_unknown.wmv

Ian EVP: http://www.kentuckya...ds/ParisEVP.wmv

You can follow our discussion on our forums.

http://www.kapsonline.com

Edited by GrimReaper, 03 December 2007 - 06:17 PM.

#2 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

I see what youre talking about, not sure what it is but I see it quite clearly.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#3 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

That is creepy. I see the figure. I see it move and can cleary see an arm moving. I see the glowing eyes but I have to question why a spirit would have eyes that are showing a reflection to light. That is very strange.

#4 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:22 AM

Very strange and interesting, but I am going to have to sit on the fence with this one

:weeee:

#5 GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:51 AM

That is creepy. I see the figure. I see it move and can cleary see an arm moving. I see the glowing eyes but I have to question why a spirit would have eyes that are showing a reflection to light. That is very strange.

I was wondering the same thing. We are trying our best to clear it up better, but if I lighten it to much it "washes" the whole video out.

#6 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:06 AM

Very interesting indeed! It looks, based on the doorway, about 3.5' to 4' tall, but all I see is a upper torso and possibly head. The first thing I thought with the reflective eyes was glasses. Have spirits ever been known to don their specs in the afterlife? :weeee: Second thing I thought of was the whole red-eye factor. Often times when filming someone with IR illumination they get this weird red-eye thing (well actually green-eye) going.

Very nice capture. I would like to know if the original footage is clearer than the one uploaded? If not I would try to enhance the contrast.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#7 GrimReaper

GrimReaper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:36 AM

Very interesting indeed! It looks, based on the doorway, about 3.5' to 4' tall, but all I see is a upper torso and possibly head. The first thing I thought with the reflective eyes was glasses. Have spirits ever been known to don their specs in the afterlife? :weeee: Second thing I thought of was the whole red-eye factor. Often times when filming someone with IR illumination they get this weird red-eye thing (well actually green-eye) going.

Very nice capture. I would like to know if the original footage is clearer than the one uploaded? If not I would try to enhance the contrast.

The original is alot darker, thats about as far as I can go on the contrast because the video "washes out". On the original you can't even make out the eyes glowing. We have a friend from another group who has sent it to a lab to see if they can clear it up.

#8 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:59 PM

Hi there,
I found that clip very interesting! (you may want to re-post it in the video section for more feedback) Although it is hard to say for sure...
I DO see what you are speaking of...
Almost looks the size of a child. And I saw what might have been glowing eyes. Can you account for any *normal* possibilities for what this might have been?

#9 biada

biada

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:47 AM

u sure it wasn't human?

#10 Daisy8972

Daisy8972

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

Even though it was a little hard to see because of the quality of the video on my laptop, I clearly saw someone standing there and I saw the eyes glowing when they turned their head. Also, what was that bit at the end of the video? It looked like a white vapor close to the camera. Was that something wiht the video camera or was it actually a white vapor? Did anyone else notice that?

Thanks for sharing the video!
Daisy
Terri GrimesParanormal Romance Writerwww.terrigrimes.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users