Sad News

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

Got very sad news on my way home tonight. My dearest friend in the world lost her mom this morning. Our families are very close it's like losing an Aunt. Life sucks sometimes. We have talked about this happening years ago and how much we were not looking forward to this time in our lives. I have lost both my parents and feel like an orphan now. It doesn't get easier you only try to continue as you believe they would want you too.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know what you mean about feeling like an orphan.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:58 AM

The family is never the same and begins to lose touch. Your parents are the rock and glue that held everything together. I asked my mother years ago how she had gone through all the years without her parents. She began to cry and told me it is never easy and she was right.

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

I am sorry for your loss and the family's loss.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 JessicaAnn

JessicaAnn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

I am sorry to hear this. I am very sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers with you and your friend.

#6 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

Thank you very much this means alot.

#7 Bay Area Spirit History

Bay Area Spirit History

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:50 PM

So sorry for your loss. I completely understand how you feel. I lost my both my parents and oldest sister in a span of just 5 years.

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

So sorry hearing about the loss. Sending prayers!
Posted Image

#9 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

They everyone again for you prayers. It has been difficult knowing another link to the past is gone. You stop and think of all the memories that are shared and now part of that is lost. When a person passes their history goes with them. It's rather sad isn't it?

#10 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

It's very sad when we "lose" someone. My sister, that I was very close to, passed away the end of July and I miss her terribly. Her and I emailed each other, like most people text, almost every day. Neither one of us liked talking on the phone. After she was gone, I'd find myself ready to email her to tell her about my day etc. and then remember that she doesn't email anymore! I pinned a photo of her and I on my bulletin board and now just talk to her as I know she's more alive then I am.

About a week or so after she left us, I saw this quote some where from Elie Wiesel's book "Night"..... "To forget the dead would be akin to killing them a second time". I saw this quote the same day I got a sympathy card from my friend that talked all about memories. That's what it's all about, isn't it? Memories. Thank God for memories!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#11 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

Yes thank goodness. I have many pictures of all of us together, happy families. Her service is today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users