• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#1 Cynamon

Cynamon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

Hello!

My name is Cyndi or Cyn. I live in Pennsylvania. I found this site by doing a search on Yahoo! and I am really glad I did. I hope to learn more while here and share with all of you as well.

#2 suzie

suzie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

hi my name is Suzie and this is my first time here and my first time talking about what has been going on with me. so if some one can help me sort out the real from the imagination. i hope to understand more or maybe help someone else get through theirs.

#3 Btrflykiss2185

Btrflykiss2185

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:28 PM

Hi! I'm Anastasia. I'm 21, my husband Michael is 26. We live in Overland Park, KS.

I'm actually EXTREMELY afraid of ghosts and stuff, so I'm kind of facing my fear by doing this.

I love Sylvia Browne and I find it all very fascinating but still the thought of it actually happening to me is beyond frightening.

So I hope to learn a lot!

#4 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

Welcome to the friendlest forum.....stay awhile and chat with us.
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

#5 Charlotte

Charlotte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hi! My name is Charlotte and I live in the Southern US states. I have had a lot of experiences with the paranormal and precognition.

Charlotte :clap:
CharlotteI have learned that being with those I love is enough!

#6 DaphneHead

DaphneHead

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

Hi, my name is Daphne. I live in South Carolina and have always been interested in spirits because of some of the experiences I have had. I am married with 3 children.
It is nice to meet everyone!

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:20 AM

Hello and welcome everybody. I'm so glad you found us. Enjoy. :ghost:
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 StaceyJ

StaceyJ

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:00 AM

Hi! My name is Stacey and I currently live in upstate New York. My beloved mother passed away 7 years ago and she told me that if there was any way to contact me, she would. My brother has claimed to be contacted by her, so I think I'm blocking in some way. I want to learn more about the topic and how I can let her in. At some point, I want to have a personal reading, but money is an issue so I'm starting here.

Any tips or pointers are greatly appreciated!!

#9 Karen@DPI

Karen@DPI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:22 PM

Hi All,

Nice to see you all and thanks for a great website, somewhere I can research and know the facts are for real. Makes a big difference. I'm Karen, from Dundee, Scotland and also a Paranormal Investigator, i'd say I am still learning and always will be. I've been interested in the paranormal from a young ages and have always had "premonition" type dreams although it was only about a year ago that I became involved in a team and now co-run my own. All I really want to do is learn, we have great images, locations etc but I'd like to get other opinions of some of our images and video footage. I have one images in particular i'd really like for you all to see, mainly to recieve your thoughts. Look forward to chatting to you all.

Take Care All

Karen

#10 txjen

txjen

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:NFL (Houston Texans) NBA (Love My Spurs Baby!!!!, Outdoors, Paranormal

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:12 PM

Hi i'm Jen from San Antonio Tx, 43 yrs old........I actually stumbled across this site by accident while reading ghost story sites...I have always been interested in the paranormal and want to learn more...This message board looked like a Kool site and i look forward to learning much and meeting new acquaintances....

#11 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

A BIG welcome to all of you (Cyndi, Suzie, Anastasia, Charlotte, Daphne, Stacey, Karen, and Jen).
Hope all of you stay around and take the time to look at things on here that may interest you. Feel free to post your own experiences or any questions. Everyone on here is very helpful and understanding. :hug:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#12 ishi hoshi

ishi hoshi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:The supernatural, anime, asian culture, art, movies, body mods, video games, fun

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:51 AM

...hello... I don't really know what to say...I don't talk about myself well but I guess I'll give it a shot...I go by the name demi or demi starr (starr is my second middle name and demi is half of my first)...I've been interested in the supernatural most of my life...I've had a few incounters, the worst was 1 or 2 years ago when I awoke in the middle of the night to a dark shrouded figure standing beside my bed breathing heavly and I couldn't move for about 20mins...I'm slightly sensitive in the sense that if I see "something" I can hear a high pitched ringing in my ears and I can hear it even if I can't see it and just sense something...I don't like going into rooms with no light but the darkness outside doesn't scare me...I don't really understand it...oh yeah...I'm just 17...oh and forgive me for typing so little...as I do most of my internet work from my sidekick.

#13 Mwahvellous

Mwahvellous

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hey I'm Becky :whee: Nice to meet you all :clap:

#14 lady in black

lady in black

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:29 AM

Welcome to the friendlest forum.....stay awhile and chat with us.

Ya i love wild life as well, i have a cat named milo, a dog named biscuite and a rabbit named star.
id like to talk to you some more so e-mail me some time please. my name is raven and some times peolpe call me ray. i have had many weard things happen to me . gotta go :ghost: :blush:

Raven Burton

#15 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 30 March 2007 - 01:52 PM

Hi There!
Welcome one and ALL!!!
Hope you enjoy ALL that GhostVillage has to offer...
Looking forward to your posts! (Don't be shy!) :weeee:
~Bellarose

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users