• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 03:10 PM

There's a bridge, not far from the town of sunset, where the trees cover the wooden structure. There, at night or in the afternoon, you will see a woman in white who haunts the bridge. Many people who have passed by have seen her, some a bit more descriptive, others not too clear. they say she floats on the bridge, and if you get close enough, you can see she has no face, just a skull, and she has no feet. Others say her face is like a smear. Either way, she's there..
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#2 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:56 PM

where does this one take place at?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:43 PM

any links? pictures? intresting!
Posted Image

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:22 PM

Sunset Louisiana and no pics available yet.

I guess I could have supplied the links LOL
http://www.ulrc.com....State=Louisiana
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 April 2004 - 07:25 PM

I've heard this legend in Hawai'i.  A beautiful wahine in a long white mu'umu'u hitch-hikes on the H3.  If a motorist fails to pick her up, the car acts all funnny (I heard of 3 vehicles falling into the valley for this trespess).  The woman mysteriously disappears after two or three miles.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:35 AM

Ooooh, I LOVE women in white stories! ;D I've heard of one in Taiwan that walks this traffic tunnel...which is conveniently UNDER a well-known cemetery, lol. They say a phantom car will also burst into flames around the witching hour there...I've walked in that tunnel before too, but only got creepy sensations but no manifestations (shucks!).

#7 Katz

Katz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 10:33 AM

I've heard that on a very winding and creepy road here in Cork, there have been sightings of a woman in the very early hours of the morning. she justs walks on the side of the road and she is usually seen in the same area. it's mostly taxi/cab drivers that see her since they're the only ones on the road when she appears

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users