• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

I was looking for a story I had read about a ghost cat photo. I couldnt find the origional but did find this one on a UFO page.
http://www.alienufoart.com/ZKitty.htm
There is nothing left to say.Me

#2 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

That is really neat. I love the story that goes along with it.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:15 PM

^^ We have a resident GhostCat here in GV :hug: :kitty:
Posted Image

#4 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

Oh, what a cool story!!!..... thanks for posting that, Amylew!........... :kitty:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#5 Lizard King

Lizard King

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests: <br />

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:18 AM

Wow, that was a great story :angry:

TLK

#6 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

There is also a really good story and pic of a ghost cat in Brad Steiger's book Titled: Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places. I cannot find the pic on the internet anywhere though.

#7 ryan002

ryan002

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

great story! :clap:
Ryan"If the Dead can't rest in peace, how on Earth can the living?"

#8 tiggerkev

tiggerkev

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

great story! :ghost:

I had a ghost cat in my apartment in Atlanta. People who are not totally convinced about spirits would say " I didn't realize you had a cat " when I informed them I didn't the look on their face was amazing as they told how a cat rubbed past their legs.

#9 unclebuck50

unclebuck50

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

I was looking for a story I had read about a ghost cat photo. I couldnt find the origional but did find this one on a UFO page.
http://www.alienufoart.com/ZKitty.htm

I have 3 ghost cats here. I never knew that animals could haunt untill these three showed up. There is only one that I have seen a full frontal which is a solid black cat. They come and they go. Funny thing is that I do nor recognize any of them as past pets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users