• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thorned

thorned

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:17 AM

Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you have heard of the Playchette Playhouse here in Delaware. I've actually spoke to a man who used to work there and read one of the stories about his experience working there. It took three tries but I found the playhouse. I went there and snapped a bunch of photos.

Here is the legend:
Plachette Playhouse - was last used over a year ago as a dance hall/play house. Haunted by at least nine ghosts including the former general in charge of Pee Patch Island, which is less than a mile away over the water, and one malicious demon. Skeptics are never disappointed and just driving by you have a good chance of seeing something peering out at you from one of the second story windows that face the road.

Now, when I went there- half the windows were boarded up and construction workers had their equipment all over the side yard (not shown).  I didn't feel welcome there either. I want to go back and spend some time looking inside. The owner of the playhouse wants to turn it into a bed and breakfast.. but it needs around a million in work to get it back in shape. Here are a few of my photos (taken from my photography portfolio - please do not redistribute)

Posted Image

There are also many more eerie places in Delaware City. Fort Delaware, most popular.. where dead prisoners still roam.. A grave yard with toppled grave stones.. some piled on top of the other.. and I found an old prison cell. It has been eaten by rust but its there. Here are photos of them:

Posted Image

Any thoughts, comments, or stories?  ;)

#2 NHGhostHunter

NHGhostHunter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 11:47 AM

Those are some good pictures. Good job taking them ;) Anyways, the Plachette Playhouse looks pretty freaky even from those pictures. It seems like a great place to do some ghost hunting. Again, your pictures are wonderful! Keep it up :)

#3 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:54 AM

I can't see the pictures. All I got were two purple squares with smaller white squares inside with red x's on them. This sucks.

#4 delawareghosthunter

delawareghosthunter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

I can't see the pictures. All I got were two purple squares with smaller white squares inside with red x's on them. This sucks.

all i got were squares with X's also....
as for plachette playhouse, we had the luck of being able to do an investigation last november ('06)...we got some good evps...not too much as far as pictures though...go to www.delawareghosthunters.com to see more of the evidence....
can you send me the pics?.....deghosthunters@yahoo.com....thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users