MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

https://docs.google....ZbFlmRUhDS0E6MQ

Please participate, for a friend of mine,.
Posted Image

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

https://docs.google....ZbFlmRUhDS0E6MQ

Please participate, for a friend of mine,.

It's not really a survey. It's a feeler for potential customers.

One is required to give an email address to submit the survey. A true survey is anonymous, although one can opt to receive information on certain products or subjects.

It also assumes that the survey respondant wants to purchase organic coffee through the mail. Not everyone cares about whether a coffee is organic or not. Lots of people shop by price, not growing method or even quality.

The survey assumes what people know about organically grown coffee, and how it can be better than non-organic coffee. At least there could be a link to sites on this.

I'd love to fill out the form, but I don't want to give out my email address, because I don't have any intention of buying coffee through the mail. I can buy organic coffee at most of the local stores, and I only keep it around for guests. I drink tea.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users