Spirits attached to me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WanderingInTheWoods

WanderingInTheWoods

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:54 PM

I either believe my new house is haunted or that a spirit is attached to me of some kind. My best friend's house was haunted, inside her daughter's room. Her daughter was scared to death of sleeping inside the room. I knew right away that she wasn't lying because I felt it too and it was hard to go to sleep because I felt someone watching me. This happened back in 2012. The entire time I spent the night in her daughter's room, I felt very uncomfortable and it wasn't me simply being paranoid. I felt as if I was being watched or someone was leaning over me and breathing on me. I had my entire body to the wall because I felt unsafe being out in the open, so I moved closest to the wall and had my back turned so I couldn't see anything behind me. The entire night was uncomfortable until sunlight came through the blinds. Each night, I felt horrible, but I kept strong my entire visit with my friend. My mother think simply it was my imagination, I knew it wasn't because I knew what I felt and I'm highly sensitive. I'm a highly sensitive person, so I believe I'll always pick up on these sorts of things.

It's now 2018 and I'm having the same problems inside my bedroom and I sleep with the light on, it simply gives me comfort. I'm not threatened by it or anything, but I feel it there at times. Mostly at night or through out the day. I heard knocking on my door several times and when I opened up the door, nobody was there.

My mother had this same exact thing happened to her and she came to my room and asked me if I was knocking on her door in the middle of the night. I can understand skeptics and if they simply don't want to believe in such things. However I feel something and I know it's not my mind playing tricks on me. Several times, I've heard things or heard things moving inside the house and feel the spirit inside my room. The only scary thing that happened was that I felt the vibe near my bed. My dog sometimes will growl, stare at something and continue to growl and bark as if she see's something. Thankfully nothing has happened to either of my dogs. I just simply wanted to share this. I'm not going to try to bother to try to contact it or ask it any questions, because I fear I might make it worse. I'm not sure if both of these are linked or not. I just know what I feel inside my house and I know it's more than paranoia or me being scared. 

At my old house, I had no problem sleeping with the lights on and none of these things happened, so I also believe it could be the location of the house and where it was built, I'm simply just thinking out loud here. Just wanted to share this and see if anyone had any similar experiences.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,194 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 August 2018 - 07:12 AM

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I think you may be onto something about the house location. Maybe you can look up the history of the area. The knocking on the door sounds like either someone wanting to let you know that they are there or some time when there is a spirit of a child...they like to play games like knocking on doors or hiding objects on you.

Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users