• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 01:31 PM

Has anyone seen a movie that walt disney put out years ago called i think glass doll or child.It was about a boy that kept seeing a ghost of a little girl.  the little girl had died by falling down a well or something.  does anyone remember this movie ??? ::)

#2 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 03:08 PM

Oh, yeah, I remember that.  It was my little sister's favorite movie and she would NOT shut up about it when we were kids.  Gawwwd!!  ::)

Think the movie's actual title was "child of glass", about the ghost of a child that was killed in a well (sound familiar?).  Think the doll hid some diamonds or something like that.  
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#3 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 03:25 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldnt remember that
and i thought that it was a really good movie myself.  I have seen it in the past few years on disney it was during halloweeen at night after 9pm

#4 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 07:14 PM

Do you know if the Disney channel had been showing it lately?  Maybe last Halloween?  If so, I'd like to try and tape it for sis.  She lives out in the sticks and cannot find it.  Her daughter (my niece) is about the same age now, and it would be neat if she could watch it.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users