My name is Rob

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RBallora1995

RBallora1995

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hi i was just wondereing if anyone had an idea as to why i sometimes see shadows out of the corner of my eye and go to look and they slowly fade away.Also when i relax to go to sleep i hear yelling in my head and it gives me a headache.Iam 17 and i live in Pawtucket,Rhode Island I have not had an easy life.Also i use to have dreams about my grandmother who passed away right in front of me and who was my only guardian.Anyway she will be yelling at me but i dont understand what shes saying and she was always really nice so i dont understand why shes like this...She was Native American and didnt speak much english but i could understand her so again it makes no sense.I also feel as if people are always around me even when im bye myself... Any explanations as to what this is about?

#2 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Hey Rob the shadow are something alot of people see. I will usually try moving my head a few times again just to see if it was my hair or something in the room instead of a shadow. I always try to reason it before I say spirit. Your grandmother yelling could be regarding something in your life right now. Could be a choice she thinks is bad or she wants you on the right path. As for feeling people around you I don't know. Could be members of your family that have passed away watching over you. This is just my thoughts not gospel. Everyone has their ideas so it would be good to read what others may think. I suggest you keep an eye on your post and see what else is suggested.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users