5 replies to this topic

#1 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:43 AM

Recently, I've come to the conclusion that I might possibly be an Empath. I will start from the beginning to now~

From when I was about 13 years old, new in high-school I began to feel weird sensations. I always had a nag of being able to know when something was wrong with someone. A look or a feeling I got when looking at them or in their eyes. Then a year later when I was 14, I had two incidents where...I felt EXTREMELY sad/depressed and started crying my eyes out on the bus ride home. My friend next to me asked what was wrong but I said I have no idea I just feel so sad and cold.

The next day I found out a friend of a friend died at my school in an accident the day I felt those emotions. I didn't personally know the person but I knew people who knew the person who died.

This happened one other time, I was walking home and I just started feeling sick and cried hard again, like if I just watched my loved one die. Next day...Another person from my school got killed in some kind of farming accident. I told my mom about this and I felt scared cause I felt responsible for their deaths maybe thinking I could have done something about it. (Of course I couldn't..I had no idea what was going on)

Since then i've always been able to know when a friend or even a stranger had something on their mind. Sometimes it would cause my heart to ache, to feel depressed, or start to cramp in my stomach.

My final conclusion to why I think I might be an Empath/Sensitive is because, recently in my new place I live with my girlfriend Destiny (MoonKiss) and her grandparents. I have threads explaining how they have seen a girl and a boy walking around their house. And my experience was a girl laying in my bed who looked like destiny but not exactly like her.

Since that happened, i've been feeling anxious and my heart goes CRAZY in my room. I tested this out multiple days. I would go in my room, lay on my bed and just relax. Then I would start to feel anxious, and suddenly my heart would POUND and beat very fast, and by pound I mean my body was bouncing on my bed from how hard it was beating. I would get extremely dizzy and weak.

This has gotten worse and worse in my room, and I know I have to do something about it and I will today to hopefully get rid of what might be in my room. Because now everytime I go in my room for an amount of time, even 5 minutes. I will get Dizzy, Headache, Very weak in my limbs, Heart pounding in my chest and body, And what just started happen was I would get sick to my stomach like I was going to throw up. Also I have been feeling the sadness/extremely emotional that I want to cry so bad but I don't know why.

I use to just feel dizzy/weak in my room, then it turned into a headache and even weaker/dizzier. Then it turned into my heart slamming in my chest and the other symptoms worst. And finally the extreme sadness and emotions and stomach sickness....

Could I be an Empath? I feel more with my body from spirits I think, but I can figure out in my head what might be wrong with friends or people (living) without it really affecting me unless its bad.

What do you all think? Thanks for reading :]
Posted Image

#2 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

Also, if I am possibly an Empath. What can I do to make it so I don't get sick, and to be able to control the emotions I feel? Thanks :]
Posted Image

#3 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

This sensation even though you have had experiences in the past, is new for you. Your energy right now is all over the place. Often when someone is experiencing stress, nervousness, pain or severe emotion their spiritual body has become ungrounded. When you are ungrounded, you are more vulnerable to becoming the effect of whatever or whoever is around you.

The grounding ouf our spirit and even our physical body can be strengthened through the use of a grounding cord. This can harness your energy so that you can focus and remain calm and strong even in the face of adversity. A grounding cord can be visualized as any object. A strong rope, a column of light, a tree. The grounding cord should come from your first chakra. This is located at the base of your spine. It extends and connects you to the center of the planet. In the realm of spirit, there is no time or space, so your grounding cord can instantaneously reach the center of the earth. It can pass through whatever happens to be beneath you. Once you have reached the center of the earth, wind it around several times. Now release anything that may be bothering you and release whatever wants to go down this cord (you don't have to know what it is, your spirit body will know). Gravity will suck whatever you wish to release down this cord. Once it hits the center of the earth it will dissipate and return to its original source. If it a person that you release you are actually just releasing their energy and sending it back to them. You are not hurting them in anyway.

Practice this and each time it will get better. Try it when you are in different situations and see how what difference it makes for you.

I do suggest you start to learn meditation as that will help you immensely. Contacting your Spirit Guide and connecting with he/she will also help.
I am more than my physical body.

#4 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:28 AM

I think I understand...Basicly due to me feeling all of this suddenly it has thrown me off (Ungrounded) and caused me to be like a giant sponge for emotions? And to ground myself I need to meditate and find something (an object or an image) that calms me and then just image that cord into the earth to let it all go?

I will try to meditate when I get home from school today and hopefully just let go of all this excess emotions that I know aren't mine. And then hopefully get in touch with my spirit guide(s). Anything else I can do? To maybe practice figuring out what emotions are mine and what are others?
Posted Image

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

Carry a piece of amethyst with you amd it should help you block some of the unwanted feelings. :)
petunia4998

#6 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:43 PM

We don't have any besides a small ring with a heart made out of it. It's my girlfriends lol...I will try to find a stone I can keep near me. But Seer's advice really worked, during class at school I was feeling overwhelmed. Although it was noisy I just closed my eyes and focused on the image of the spirit realm in the middle of the earth, and felt a tube of energy from me go down to there and I felt better.

Now I just have bad headaches and fatigue lol xD
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users