• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 WynterSong

WynterSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:40 PM

Has anyone used or is currently using quartz as protection method, or amplifyer of good energies? Or perhaps as a "recording device", and what I mean by that is using the properties of quartz to record events, memories, or information. I have questions on wether quartz can record memories, and then play them back. Perhaps spirits can leave messages in quartz? All I know is that this particular crystal is very widely used in the realm of spirituality, and I wonder if anyone has harnessed a good deal of power from it. And if anyone else has had sucess using other crystals and rocks, I'd love to know what they are and what they're used for. I'm just getting into learning the special properties of different rocks/minerals/crystals, so maybe we could have a discussion about that here too? I'm very interested in this subject.

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:02 PM

I am a Pranic Healer and use Crystal Wand for my healing. I am currently using a Quartz wand, which is smoky. I also use other crystals to align myself with the energy and empowerment, like Black Tourmaline, Citrine and Rose Quartz. Also plan to use more crystals extensively for the same.

I use Black Tourmaline as a means of protection from Psychic attacks and negativities. Rose Quartz is to help myself have a balanced Heart Chakra and project and assimilate love energy. Citrine is good for prosperity (that is what I am using it for) but also is good to shield against unwanted energies.
Posted Image

#3 WynterSong

WynterSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:14 AM

I am a Pranic Healer and use Crystal Wand for my healing. I am currently using a Quartz wand, which is smoky. I also use other crystals to align myself with the energy and empowerment, like Black Tourmaline, Citrine and Rose Quartz. Also plan to use more crystals extensively for the same.

I use Black Tourmaline as a means of protection from Psychic attacks and negativities. Rose Quartz is to help myself have a balanced Heart Chakra and project and assimilate love energy. Citrine is good for prosperity (that is what I am using it for) but also is good to shield against unwanted energies.

I seem to have a lot of Amethyst. Do you know of any special properties it has aside from regular Quartz?

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

Amethyst is a crystal with strong energy, especially helps with spiritual side of life. This stone also has high soothing properties and keeps one relaxed, peaceful.
Posted Image

#5 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Scientific experiments, dabbling in the paranormal, trying to last for two more years...

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

Oh, indeed. I have preformed many experiments with quartz and related crystals. The results can be quite energizing. Do emeralds have a use?

#6 WynterSong

WynterSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:55 PM

Amethyst is a crystal with strong energy, especially helps with spiritual side of life. This stone also has high soothing properties and keeps one relaxed, peaceful.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the helpful answers. I have a nice-sized amethyst on a cord. (I wear it occasionally) Do you think...Would it be safe to sleep with under my pillow? Perhaps to keep a peaceful sleep, or spurr spiritual dreams?

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

I personally would not suggest wearing crystals while sleeping, this might promote"insomnia" or disturbed sleep. But one crystal that can help is rose Quartz because of it's light vibe.... but please check it with some experts in this matter, who can help you.
Posted Image

#8 WynterSong

WynterSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Alright, that sounds good. Thank you for your help.

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

Oh, indeed. I have preformed many experiments with quartz and related crystals. The results can be quite energizing. Do emeralds have a use?

ANY Crystal have it's own use and properties, the costlier the crystal, the clearer it's structure is and is more powerful. But we should be careful while using such stones, because the energy can be overwhelming.
Posted Image

#10 rockmunch

rockmunch

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:24 AM

ANY Crystal have it's own use and properties, the costlier the crystal, the clearer it's structure is and is more powerful. But we should be careful while using such stones, because the energy can be overwhelming.

hi im frm kochi kerala, where can i get a genuine himalayan crystal/atlantian crystal/lumerian crystal in kochi... can u pls tell me regarding this...

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:23 PM

hi im frm kochi kerala, where can i get a genuine himalayan crystal/atlantian crystal/lumerian crystal in kochi... can u pls tell me regarding this...

Namaste, I am from Cochin as well. Please contact me on my eMail (which you can from my profile here).
Posted Image

#12 rockmunch

rockmunch

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

Namaste, I am from Cochin as well. Please contact me on my eMail (which you can from my profile here).

sorry i cant get ur mail id..

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:11 PM

reach me on moonchild@ghostvillage.com
Posted Image

#14 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:40 PM

I went to my first Renassance(sp?) Faire this past weekend and picked up an amethyst crystal as well as a carnielian. I was told the same thing about amethyst, and that the carnielian is also good to repel negative energies -something I've been dealing with here for the past several months. Can anyone suggest some reading material with more info on the properties of various stones/crystals? Oh, I also added to my pendulum collection this weekend. I found one with tiger eyes! Very interesting, but I'm not sure how well I'll do with it.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

The most important is to cleanse and program the crystals. Cleansing should be done at regular intervals, perhaps every week or so.

This site would give an overall idea on various Crystals and their properties and use.

http://www.peacefulmind.com/stones.htm
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users