• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Veronica1963

Veronica1963

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

Last night I finally got a team of investigators into my home. Immediately the lead investigator walked up the stairs and was confronted by the spirit of a teenage boy. He was thrilled because he really never saw much with the naked eye.
All 3 experienced disembodied voices, full on aparitions and disembodied heads moving through the hallway, unexplainable noises like footsteps, coughing, speaking, music, doors opening, sound of furniture moving when it didn't, equipment moving (across the room), people calling their names, being touched and when I offered to lay in my bed (using a heat signature camera) I described the exact sensation of cold moving onto me just as he was watching it move. He also said I had (during this time) the prescence of a "belt" and a solid black area slowly covered my chest as I could feel heaviness. As I laid there a large slam came up through the bed and it showed on the camera as a large black blob.
With the heat signature camera they also had full bodied images appear and stay on the walls. Totally black behind them.
It was wonderful to finally have someone come here and be able to experience all that I had said was happening. I was extremely happy that everyone (ghost) liked them and felt comfortable enough to show themselves. The whole team was thrilled and will be coming back several more times.
They put a digital recorder in the basement and when the investigator went to retrieve it, it had moved to the stairs and he was confronted and a man happily said, "Hello!"

I should mention this house was part of the underground railroad and the sight of the Indian wars. They also were in agreement that there was a "doorway" in the hall that they could see spirits flying out of.

Thank you TAPS and your family,
VERONICA

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

Wow. Your house has a lot of activity! Did the group get some of this recorded? Did they review it with you?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Veronica1963

Veronica1963

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

Wow. Your house has a lot of activity! Did the group get some of this recorded? Did they review it with you?

They got video, thermal, evp and reviewed a lot with me last night. He was thrilled by the activity and everyone was jaw dropping amazed!

Of course I hear and see these things all the time.
VERONICA

#4 brucekp

brucekp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

I hope you will be able to post what was collected. You should be able to, since you are the client.

Bruce

Edited by brucekp, 01 March 2009 - 09:24 PM.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy-ShakespeareLawmakers are studying the possibilty of banning any independent thought and freedom of choice. quoted by insiders: "We can't rely on our citizens to know what is best for them or their families, therefore we cannot permit people to freely make choices on their own. Any citizen suspected of independent thought shall be detained pending a deportation hearing."

#5 Veronica1963

Veronica1963

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:02 AM

I hope you will be able to post what was collected. You should be able to, since you are the client.

Bruce

I will. He is working on all the information and will be sending via email as each piece of equipment is processed.
VERONICA

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

Good! Would love to hear or see some of the stuff collected! :clap:
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Veronica1963

Veronica1963

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:08 AM

I did get a call from him yesterday. The thermal (on larger screen) shows the black blob slowly covering me is in human form but we both know that doesn't mean it was human. And my "doorway/vortex" was producing a parade of spirits. I thought he was gonna pee his pants on the phone. I was glad for him but I see this stuff everyday. It is my gift!
VERONICA

#8 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

wow that is an interresting story wish i could catch that much activity in one spot.

#9 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:23 PM

That sounds pretty neat. I have stuff in my house,but nothing like that.
I don't mind it either. Do they bother you ?
As long as they aren't destructive,and they don't eat my last Twinkie,I don't mind cohabitating
with the unseen.
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#10 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

What an amazing account! The spirits sure were in fine form and didn't let you down one bit.
Did you folks tell the spirits to move on or will the investigators return for a follow up?

Whatever

#11 Sarmotifan

Sarmotifan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

Wow....I honestly wish the people in charge of where I work (I work for the county parks system in the county where I live) would let either TAPS or a team part of the TAPS family into Crossroads Village.
In magic, anything is possible.You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.Teaching it how to flush is another matter.

The broomsticks are mounted. The ghosts are a-fright. Enchanting takes wing, On All Hallows’ Night.

#12 brucekp

brucekp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

Anything yet that you could post?

Waiting with baited breath!!

Bruce
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy-ShakespeareLawmakers are studying the possibilty of banning any independent thought and freedom of choice. quoted by insiders: "We can't rely on our citizens to know what is best for them or their families, therefore we cannot permit people to freely make choices on their own. Any citizen suspected of independent thought shall be detained pending a deportation hearing."

#13 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

Wow....I honestly wish the people in charge of where I work (I work for the county parks system in the county where I live) would let either TAPS or a team part of the TAPS family into Crossroads Village.

I'd love if the folks in charge where I workwould do the same. 'Course, neither me nor my coworkers have brought up what we've experienced when our higher ups in Maintence have popped in. Dunno if we've said anything 'round the principles.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#14 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

:ghost: Is there a "vortex" that allows spirits from all over to come in or are they all in relation to your house? If they come in do they leave through it also. I ask for 2 reasons. If they come and go it makes them more then an intelligent haunting it makes them a deliberate haunting not just spirits unable or unwilling to leave a place they feel are their home. It also means they are not sad and they have, for lack of a better term, have gone to the light but still haven't wanted to stay elsewhere.

I have been places where what felt to me to be child like spirits coming to play games or pranks from time to time rather then being caught here.

I would be interested in your follow up also.

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users