Can ghost's answer the phone?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Lou-Lou

Lou-Lou

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:52 PM

Hi all, I'm Lou-Lou and I am new to this site. I am a believer and have had my own personal encounters with ghosts. But I need some answers. On March 1st, one of my best friends decided that life wasn't worth living and he killed himself. Ever since then the people closest to him have been having unexplained things happening to them..nothing scary or mean just random stuff where we have gotten to the point where we just kind of acknowledge him when something wierd happens. However this morning His best friend of 20 years had a bit of a scare. He owns a shop that opens at 10am daily, this morning he came into work to find that a package had been delieverd to him. Upon opening it he looked at the delivery receipt and saw that that the company had called a week prior to confirm the package was on its way and the person they talked to was Erich. Now that was impossible because Erich had been deceased for 3 weeks by that point. also the call took place on the 20th at 8:30am...NO ONE was there at that point. the only keys to the shop are the ones the owner has and he works alone. He called the company just to verify who called when...and he was told that they called and SPOKE WITH a man named Erich at 8:30am ont he 20th of march.....and the ONLY number they had listed for this order was the shop number.we could just chalk it up to a case of mistaken identity or calling a wrong number...but so many other things have been happening to us....that I need to know ....is this even remotley possible?? .
LOU-LOU

#2 Ecco

Ecco

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

First off, my deepest and most heartfelt condolences on the death of your friend, especially still being so recent.

I don't see why it's not possible. I've heard stories of phones ringing in haunting cases where the only person on the other end is a ghost/spirit. So why not the other way around?

Welcome to Ghost Village by the way!

#3 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

Seems pretty reasonable to me too, I wonder if they could check the caller ID
There is nothing left to say.Me

#4 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:53 AM

[I thin it is possible;) mY condolences too your firned as well, may god take and watch over him.
I played with n ouija baord at 13, and often, usualy every 2 or 3 days, wede get 13 phone calls, with nothing but static on the callers end. Never happned to s before, or after, only when we played with the board. Maybe he felt the package, was unfinished business. maybe on the other side, he is testing harmlessly, what he is capable of and all.

#5 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

My heart felt condolences to you on his passing.

These two worked at the shop together? If so, this is very possible that he indeed answered the phone. Was this some sort of auto parts business? Sorry I have to ask, I get strong visuals sometimes.
Send me a PM and let me know.....not sure but I am getting more and would like to help and make sense to you and your friends.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#6 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:22 AM

Wow, what a wild experience. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. There are a lot of people who believe ghosts draw energy from their surroundings to manifest and that they communicate sometimes in various ways through interacting with electronic things. I guess it could be possible for them to speak over the phone. I've heard of it happening before. There might be a mistake with the companies records about when the call was made though. But when you add in the other things going on, it certainly makes the whole thing interesting.

I wish I had a ghost to answer my calls. I wouldn't need a machine and they could scare away the telemarketers and bill collectors.

#7 Lou-Lou

Lou-Lou

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

My heart felt condolences to you on his passing.

These two worked at the shop together? If so, this is very possible that he indeed answered the phone. Was this some sort of auto parts business? Sorry I have to ask, I get strong visuals sometimes.
Send me a PM and let me know.....not sure but I am getting more and would like to help and make sense to you and your friends.

Les

no it wasn't an auto parts business. and they did'nt work together.Erich just used to hang out there and answer the phone when Rick was busy.
LOU-LOU

#8 Lou-Lou

Lou-Lou

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

Wow, what a wild experience. I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. There are a lot of people who believe ghosts draw energy from their surroundings to manifest and that they communicate sometimes in various ways through interacting with electronic things. I guess it could be possible for them to speak over the phone. I've heard of it happening before. There might be a mistake with the companies records about when the call was made though. But when you add in the other things going on, it certainly makes the whole thing interesting.

I wish I had a ghost to answer my calls. I wouldn't need a machine and they could scare away the telemarketers and bill collectors.

To make things even stranger, yesterday we recieved his cell phone back from the police department. While my friend was cleaning it and trying to get to work all of a sudden my cell phone showed that I had a mobile IM..I wasn't signed into Yahoo but I received a message from someone I did'nt know with the same last name as him. To many coincidences. I know he is with us still I just wish there was a way for us to be able to talk to him. We have so many unanswered questions that only he can answer.
LOU-LOU

#9 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:18 AM

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Do you have a recorder? I think you should use a recorder to ask some questions and see what you get. Just make sure you wait enough time inbetween questions for him to answer. Also, grab your camera and take some photos when weird things happen.
Posted Image

#10 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

Good suggestion, Little Turtle. I would definitely try talking to your friend when things happen and get a recorder to see if you can capture any EVP's. Keep us updated on anything that happens, this is definitely some interesting stuff.

#11 spiritstopper

spiritstopper

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:My name is Elaine, and I am a Psychic/ Medium, Paranormal Investigator and Paranormal Photographer. I also run &quot;Lake Eerie Walking Ghost Tours&quot;. My journey into the Paranormal began when I was a young child and began having precognitive dreams. As a young adult, I told my best friend about a dream that I had, and three weeks later it came true-while we were together. She recommended that I get a set of Tarot Cards, and I have been doing readings ever since. I have over twenty years of professional experience as a Reader, and I can bring people through from the &quot;Other Side&quot;. Anyone interested in booking a private Reading with me may contact me at 440-352-1721 or you may go to my website http://www.meetthespirits.com In addition to private Readings, I am also available for Parties.

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:29 PM

This whole thing makes perfect sense. I have heard of Spirits from the Other Side actually placing phone calls, and it would be a great way for a Spirit to get through, as they seem to draw energy from electrical appliances. "Ever heard of Frank's Box"? It is sort of a Telephone to the dead. I have seen some of these devices on eBay, and I am probably going to get one for myself, as I do Paranormal Investigations. It would be interesting if you or someone you know had gotten a hold of one to see if you can make more contact. It just may help to answer some of your questions. Good Luck, Elaine

#12 Richard Kimmel

Richard Kimmel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

It can become complicated as you have to have a very large amount of patience for the spirits to contact you. The information I received on this from Todd Bates at Haunted Voices Radio that it was best to use an analog answering machine and you can find a ton of these on EBay.

It is also recommend to have this machine on a separate line than your current line that you have. Once this is all set up, you simply ask them to call and talk to you and even give out your number to them.
With time and patience they WILL come through and some of the messages will be very hard to hear while others will come through crystal clear.

But as I said before, this will take a lot of time and patience on your part to introduce them to the new system. For some this works very well, while others produce no results at all. This is something you have to do every day and continuously talk to them aloud and ask for them to talk to you. In Todds research he found that it may take long for the first contact but once they learn your system is there for them, they will call you quite frequently.

The reason it is best to use the analog tape is so you can remove it and have the EVP analyzed for its authenticity. With a digital machine you are forced to recording the information on another medium and this will distort the EVP from its original state and change its Hertz level.

Richard
A Skeptic Is Simply A Closet Believer

#13 Richard Kimmel

Richard Kimmel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:19 PM

This whole thing makes perfect sense. I have heard of Spirits from the Other Side actually placing phone calls, and it would be a great way for a Spirit to get through, as they seem to draw energy from electrical appliances. "Ever heard of Frank's Box"? It is sort of a Telephone to the dead. I have seen some of these devices on eBay, and I am probably going to get one for myself, as I do Paranormal Investigations. It would be interesting if you or someone you know had gotten a hold of one to see if you can make more contact. It just may help to answer some of your questions. Good Luck, Elaine

Good for ghost box funtionality ... Digital AM/FM Pocket Radio from RadioShack
Model: 12-469 | Catalog #: 12-469 . $24.99

This radio can be modified to allow for sweeping the bands. This can be used for ghost box functions via raw audio. Open the unit and with a wire cutter clip off the 5th pin from the left at its base. This will allow the unit to scann the frequencies continuously. Use an audio patch cord to connect your digital recorder from its mic outlet to the ear outlet on the radio.

It's not very costly and worth a shot. Frank's Box is based on this same concept.

Richard
A Skeptic Is Simply A Closet Believer

#14 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

Lou-Lou,

I would have to agree with everyone here. That a sprit can answer a phone.
If it is the case, he was probably just helping out as usual.

The loss of someone so close is terrible, and to know that there passing was at there own hand must be extremely frustrating.

Since you are certain you and your friends are being visited by Erich, you may want to express your thoughts and feelings to him. Ask your questions. Say the things you need to say. And ask him to go into the light, to find the peace he didn't find in life.

My deepest sympathy for your loss.

M

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#15 edelweiss

edelweiss

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy reading sword and sorcery books, golfing,watching t.v.,learning new things about almost anything,and of course spending time with family and friends.<br /><br />I recently started running and working out to get myself into better shape, but that is hard because I am not a healthy eater.

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

I am truly sorry for your loss and if spirits can answer the phone then it might be a way of Erich trying to reach you to explain himself for what he did.

>>>Keep your head up.<<<~2 Pac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users