• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Terry S

Terry S

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

Hi,

Can someone please email me with some advice on the best way to get rid of evil spirits that are taking over my girlfriend ?

Not joking or crazy, nothing like that. I'm a 43 yr old professional working male in Los Angeles and my girlfriend complains constantly of bad spirits talking to her and sometimes playing music, so far everything they have said turns out wrong.

She is a very honest and sweet person and I know she is not lying,

yrs ago I had another girlfriend who channeled spirits ( whom I got rid of quickly ) and sometimes she would say this spirit just said this or said that, and it was very similiar to the way my current and longtime girlfriend comments on these expierences. Often she goes into a trance like state and asks me to be quiet because she is listening to them.

Her father died at the beginning of the summer and she fell into deep depression and slowly her mental state somewhat declined into a very depressive state, then at the beginning of sept. she says the vioces began.

We have tried praying over and over and I also tried writing a protective sator-rotas square on a piece of paper, but nothing seems to work.

Can someone here who has had a similiar expierence of a bad spirit or spirits taking over the mind of a loved one please email me with some advice before it's too late ?

Thank you.

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Has she been treated by a doctor for the depression? Is she taking any medications? Some medications and if on a few will not mix well with one another and can cause this type of behavior. Only trying to rule out things.

Why do you say they are bad spirits. Why did you guickly get rid of a girlfriend who channeled?
I am more than my physical body.

#3 Terry S

Terry S

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Has she been treated by a doctor for the depression? Is she taking any medications? Some medications and if on a few will not mix well with one another and can cause this type of behavior. Only trying to rule out things.

Yes she was treated for a short time by doctors who you know just give people anti depressants, the voices she hears did not start till early sept.

I know for sure she is being haunted and harrassed by bad spirits.

Why do you say they are bad spirits. Why did you guickly get rid of a girlfriend who channeled?

Well that one was from 7 yrs back, she was into Santeria and after 3.5 months I had to get rid of her, a close friend who is psychic said she had something very dark around her, anyways I want to focus on my current girlfriend. Has anyone else here gone through this ? Need to know of a special prayer to God that may work, I've tried many Christian and Vedic prayers and these spirits are still harrassing her.

Thanks

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

I find Santeria a very dark and dangerous religion. I'm not surprised you left that girlfriend.

As for your current one, I think she needs some psychological help. I think depression is something that definitely needs to be addressed. :)
petunia4998

#5 Terry S

Terry S

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

I find Santeria a very dark and dangerous religion. I'm not surprised you left that girlfriend.

As for your current one, I think she needs some psychological help. I think depression is something that definitely needs to be addressed. :D

oh ########## Petunia

Edited by CaveRat, 01 December 2010 - 11:03 PM.
removal of hateful post against a member

#6 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

:D wow! So not cool there Terry.

Edited by kskattebo, 01 December 2010 - 06:40 PM.

Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#7 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

Petunia is giving precisely the correct advice at this stage. Not to criticize, but what evidence do you have that a spirit is even involved? You don't give any details regarding the nature of any attacks, so how can one make a determination as to what is going on? I am not saying there isn't, but the first steps in any investigation are to rule out the so called mundane causes.

Every case I take on requires the client be evaluated medically and psychologically before I even get involved. That doesn't mean I don't believe what you are saying; rather it allows me to rule out a couple of factors that could be responsible for perceived activity. It gets those issues out of the way so I can continue with the case.

#8 Terry S

Terry S

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

Petunia is giving precisely the correct advice at this stage. Not to criticize, but what evidence do you have that a spirit is even involved? You don't give any details regarding the nature of any attacks, so how can one make a determination as to what is going on? I am not saying there isn't, but the first steps in any investigation are to rule out the so called mundane causes.

Every case I take on requires the client be evaluated medically and psychologically before I even get involved. That doesn't mean I don't believe what you are saying; rather it allows me to rule out a couple of factors that could be responsible for perceived activity. It gets those issues out of the way so I can continue with the case.

Petunia I was just kidding, guess I have a sometimes bizarre sense of humor. What I'm stating is completely true. I know this from my old girlfriend from 2003, at first then I didn't want to believe it but then I realized the spirits around her were real after things began to happen, so anyways I just need the type, the key, must be a series of prayers perhaps to keep these bad spirits away from my current girlfriend for good.

Are there any reoprts on this board of spirits playing music ?

Here's a quote which I think is true, most doctors/police/authority figures do not believe in spirits hovering about.

According to another researcher, clinical psychologist Edith Fiore, over 50 percent of those confined in mental hospitals in the United States are not insane but victims of spirit possession.

#9 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:32 PM

To answer your question regarding music, there have been some who say music has affected spirits both negatively and positively. Not i every case, but its not unheard of either. It just is not often enough to draw any correlation between music and a spirit.

It is true that many doctors don't believe in spirits hovering about. Which is why I insist in their input if one is claimed. While that may seem contradictory it makes perfect sense as a tool of investigation. After all, if someone claims a spirit is hovering around and they consult a doctor, one of two things must be true. Either the person has a medical / psychological problem that can be identified or there actually is a spirit present. Now if the doctor says there is no spirit, then your next question should obviously be OK, then what medical problem is causing this symptom? And the doctor at that point is either obligated to identify a problem or admit that there is nothing wrong and indeed a spirit may be responsible.

And if a spirit / demon is present these are handled by faith. The level of faith on the part of the victim is key. There is no mystical prayer or ritual that will dispatch a demon. Holy water, prayers to saints, or other incantations only work to the degree the person doing them believes it will work. If you believe in God, have absolute faith that through Christ a demon can be driven out then it wll be done. But the degree of faith is prime here. You can't just believe it may work because you were told it will; you have to believe to the degree that you absolutely KNOW it will work.

Any doubt severely weakens any attempt to dispatch a demon or negative spirit. Only you can answer whether yours and her faith is to the level needed. If it is the two of you have nothing to fear and you can remove any evil spirit. If you have doubts then do whatever to reinforce your faith to the level that you know you are in control. that is where a pastor may help; they can reinforce your faith giving you the power needed. These people cannot cast out a demon for you. But they can give you the strength and faith needed so you can do what has to be done.

#10 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

:) Great answer Caverat!
I am more than my physical body.

#11 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

We still haven't heard why you beleive the pottential spirits involved are evil. Do they say specific things to give you that idea or is it just that they seem to be trying to possess your girlfriend? That could just be a more powerful effort to get their message across.

Have you experienced anything yourself or is this all based solely on how she reacts?
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#12 TataSacaEmpe˝o

TataSacaEmpe˝o

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

As for your current one, I think she needs some psychological help. I think depression is something that definitely needs to be addressed. Posted Image

So a religion about deities who are only empowered to do GOOD is a dark and dangerous religion?

I wonder what you think of mine.. Palo Mayombe.

#13 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hi,

Can someone please email me with some advice on the
Thank you.

I am sure I can help because I had helped similar patient to cure 100% already, it's a common case too. MSG me directly or email me if you like I am here to help.
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)