22 replies to this topic

#16 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Digital art, poetry and writing

Posted 04 July 2003 - 09:12 AM

I have now successfully registered in the name TANGNEFEDD meaning Peace, the first ghostly word to appear on our wall! Thanks for your kind comments

Rose-Mary
www.y-mynach.co.uk

#17 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 04 July 2003 - 09:36 AM

I am very interested in learning more.  If you would please email me at krcguns@yahoo.com.  I am very glad to see that you joined up.  It is truely a wonderful site and I think you will have a lot of fun times here.  Maybe even learn about some things too! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 09:53 PM

Welcome to Ghost Village Rose-Mary! This is a great website...I'm sure you'll come to find that out. I can't wait to hear more stories from you! This is an excellent place to share!!!
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#19 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:24 AM

There are plenty of stories to tell relating to our haunted house. We have a large wooden owl about 4' in height and so heavy that it took two strong me to lift it into place. It used to sit on the 16" high hearth in the lounge. In February this year it decided to go walkabout. It came down from the hearth and moved about 12' across the room. Being to heavy to put back on the hearth it was put with difficulty in the adjoining room by my husband and son-in-law. It stayed there quite happily until the other week, when I came home from a walk to find it in the kitchen next to the washing machine! I took a set of three digital photos before it was moved. On the middle photo is a cross which is not there in reality, and not on the other two photos!
www.y-mynach.co.uk

#20 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:52 AM

Hi Rose-Mary!  I went to view your photo album and awwww....what a nice looking family!  I also loved all the art!  Those are really great looking too!  What I loved the most are the haunting photo's.  Wow do you guys have stuff going on.  You seem to have a ghost that likes to put crosses on just about everything!  Ok...your next step is to turn it into a haunted bed and breakfast and make tons of money!!  LOL  Thanks for all the additional information....I want to come visit!!  What an interesting haunt you have! ;D

#21 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 08:00 AM

If you visit the UK, Krcguns I would be happy to give you the ghost tour, there is plenty to see!
www.y-mynach.co.uk

#22 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 05:46 PM

Thank you very kindly...If I can get there I will be sure to look you up! ;D

#23 Tangnefedd

Tangnefedd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:10 AM

You are more than welcome. :)
www.y-mynach.co.uk