Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Re: WANTED: So./Central Cal. Ghost Hunters

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:11 AM

hi i am a head investigator with soul trackers here in so
california we do paranormal research if you are interseted in joining us let me know ..vickie

#2 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 04:55 PM

Hi Vickie,

I am in Burbank. Let me know if you are still active. Drop me a line ok?
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:20 PM

I am also interested. Please email me at andreavargas76@yahoo.com. I am in the Los Angeles area.

#4 Get Fighted

Get Fighted

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, friends, good times, life.

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:21 AM

i'm really interested. my friends and i are always looking for haunted places to visit and determine wether or not they're haunted. we've been doing this for about 6 months. we've been to interesting places, but to this day havent found any paranormal activity.
"when in rome, we shall do as the romans, when in hell we do shots at the bar"

#5 lamfgirl

lamfgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

I would also love to join an investigation. I live in Burbank and work in Hollywood. My name is Victoria and I ca be emailed at amoeba_victoria@yahoo.com
Thanks! :weeee:

#6 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:37 PM

Hi Vickiebeers,

my name is Tracy (A.K.A. Spooks)

I'm in Aptos California and often travel
down south to Orange county and San Diego.

I'd really like to check you guys out.
What are you looking for in an investigator?

shopblingz24_7@yahoo.com

...... :weeee:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#7 lamfgirl

lamfgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:07 PM

Hi Vickiebeers,

shopblingz24_7@yahoo.com

...... :ghost:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm wondering why there are so few people from California on here. I am originally from the Midwest and am surprised to see so many groups out there, but come on, there's ALOT to investigate out here. This is Hollywood, fer christ sakes! :yawn:

#8 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:58 PM

Hi Vickiebeers,

shopblingz24_7@yahoo.com

...... :ghost:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm wondering why there are so few people from California on here. I am originally from the Midwest and am surprised to see so many groups out there, but come on, there's ALOT to investigate out here. This is Hollywood, fer christ sakes! :yawn:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Weird, huh? :yawn:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#9 lamfgirl

lamfgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:10 PM

Hi Vickiebeers,

shopblingz24_7@yahoo.com

...... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm wondering why there are so few people from California on here. I am originally from the Midwest and am surprised to see so many groups out there, but come on, there's ALOT to investigate out here. This is Hollywood, fer christ sakes! :drink2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe we could put something together ourselves. What do ya think? You can email me at amoeba_victoria@yahoo.com

Weird, huh? :devil:

#10 disillusioned

disillusioned

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:53 PM

Hi Vickiebeers,

shopblingz24_7@yahoo.com

...... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm wondering why there are so few people from California on here. I am originally from the Midwest and am surprised to see so many groups out there, but come on, there's ALOT to investigate out here. This is Hollywood, fer christ sakes! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe we could put something together ourselves. What do ya think? You can email me at amoeba_victoria@yahoo.com

Weird, huh? :ghost:

I would love to get together and investigate. My name is Michele and I'm from San Diego. :Spaz:

#11 Christine40

Christine40

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:28 PM

Hi all im in Pomona California and looking for Ghost Hunters

Edited by Christine40, 29 December 2005 - 03:29 PM.

#12 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

Hi all im in Pomona California and looking for Ghost Hunters

Hi Christine,
I'm Tracy aka Spooks and I have a
Thread posted "CALLING ALL CALIFORNIANS!"
Organizing ghost hunts in this state.
Take a look and get back to me if your interested...... ;)

#13 gina

gina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:14 AM

BIG HELLO to all my cali neighbors, I just joined this forum today and I noticed this topic, which has been untouched and catching cobwebs hehe, but I decided to post here.

I noticed a handful of people interested in ghost hunting in the Southern California area, but nothing has been followed up on.

Did ya'll find any groups? If so, direct me to them please :P or maybe we all can start our own group. Id really be interested in that as well, and I'm pretty knowledgable about southern california spots, and paranormal "hunting".

Feel free to add me on yahoo messenger if you would like, aliascat is my username on yahoo. Or reply here, either one is cool.

Thanks and dont be shy!
:weeee: ~! Gina !~

By the way, I did forget, I posted an introduction about myself in the Meet And Greet Section . Or Ill just quote it below for easy access hehe.

*** My Little Greeting Is Below ***

Hey Everyone, just stopping in here to introduce myself, as to not intrude before I begin to contribute to posts :-P.

I'm Gina, 28 year old single female, living in a suburb of Los Angeles, CA. Been interested in paranormal my whole life actually, have experienced many things, sightings and such in the past. I've always had a very keen psyche persona since I was young.

Only though recently, in the past 1 year since I have been actively experiementing and searching for answers to my ever mind boggling question of "Is there life after death or am I just hallucinating?", have I found that I no longer experience the same type of psychic abilities or even sightings or sounds anymore. Haha very strange isnt it? Well I am a believer in paranormal, ghosts, evp, and even aliens, because of the real events I've experienced, but whos to say what constitues real on earth ehh?

Recently, 2 days ago, I finally dipped my hand in the EVP jar, and came out with some very chilling recordings. I only recorded 3 times in my life, all on the same day. (with my webcam at my home) And I believe that "someone" didn't appreciate me recording, because I experienced negative energy which came across in the audio portion of my cam recordings, at points where I ask very specific questions challenging them to let their presence known, the horrific sound of static interrupts. And thats what brings me here. Along with my recent visit (very disappointing) to the queen mary hotel for a night, which I kinda would like to discuss as well. I am finally ready to share, listen, and learn about experiences of myself and others. I've never done this before, speaking so openly.

But well, now I'm here seeking a place to meet up with other locals in california and around the world, as I am a person who loves to travel, seeking those who are more experienced than me, whom I can learn from, and tag-a-long with.

I'm a very outgoing and friendly person so don't be shy on saying hello.

Gina

#14 amyg

amyg

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'd love to get involved. I have lived at "The Mayfair" in Hollywood, California for a few months and would love to find out how to investigate it. The residents here like to talk about how they've seen ghosts in the building, and I'm hoping to see one. They talk about windows opening by themselves, sounds of screaming children. Evidently the basement is haunted as residents have claimed to have seen ghosts down there. Some residents say they will never go down there again. The laundry and work out room is down there, and surprisingly it is hardly ever used. People also say that Carol Burnett grew up in this building and that her mother lived in the buidling across the street, "The Lido". (In The Lido's lobby is where they filmed "Hotel California.")

Anyways, I am a tough one to convince, but I am very open minded about encountering ghosts. I just stayed on the Queen Mary this past weekend, in the King James Suite, and nothing happened.

The only weird thing that has occurred in my apartment is that some mornings, it smells like a foreign type of cuisine in the bedroom. The apartment beneath me has the same floor plan, and I'm on the top floor, so I am bewildered. This only happens a couple of days out of the week at best.

Oh well, anyways...I'd love to join the group!
Have a great day,
Amy

#15 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,874 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

Hi Vickie,

I am in Burbank. Let me know if you are still active. Drop me a line ok?

Hi Mykiedave!
I'm just above you in La Crescenta! Ya know those crazy "hillbillies"....just kidding. We need to get together or something!
Leslie
:)
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users