• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 07:48 PM

Would be interested in membership or helping to organize a investigative group in (USA) northeast Wisconsin/Upper Peninsula of Michigan area.

Any people out there sharing the same idea?

#2 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:08 PM

I dunno, does Northern Minn count? hehe I travel all the way up to HIbbing Minn. for investigations, so.... northern WI is a piece of cake ride for myself.

I do not know of too many people that are i nthat area, that's for sure. More people in Eastern MI. There is only one other person I know of in WI, Redhead I think is all along with myself (SE WI, Milwaukee area).
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#3 gjross74

gjross74

Villager

• NMPI
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Well for the most part, NMPI is what I spend most of my time working on. Mostly research lately. But outside of that, cars, car audio, and anything to do with racing.

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:22 PM

MELON you trader. You can't leave NMPI for another group. I thought you loved us????????? :ph34r:
OK, SO I MAY BE OUT OF MY MIND! YOU JUST GOTTA WORK WITH ME HERE! --THE RESEARCH GOD! -- NMPI

#4 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:53 AM

LOL no I'm not leaving NMPI you goof.

#5 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:12 PM

NocturnalCantaloupe, that's good humor! :weeee: Thanks. It brightened things for me.

If you are serious let's see if we get any more takers. May be that there will finally be a investigative group (among the farmers) in our area.

For your educational benefit there actually are a lot of people in northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula. We're just hard to find because we are spread out in the woods.

#6 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:03 AM

Hehehe, you spread out in the woods hey? I can agree with that from what I have seen. I've only been in the UP and Central Northern WI for snowmobiling.

#7 Casper2737

Casper2737

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:51 PM

Count me in. I'll be moving to Iron River in early Dec. (in CA right now). I've done a lot of ghost hunting out here and love it. Also I'm a Minister to help out with house blessing and other stuff.

#8 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:04 AM

A Minister even! May I ask what Denomination? Very interseting to know :D Welsome to GV!

#9 Casper2737

Casper2737

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:37 PM

I'm Non-Denominatal but based on the Christain faith. Yes there are still some of us around that do still believe in spirts...lol.

#10 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:38 PM

Hehehhe never doubted ya, one of my favorite books on the paranormal is written from a sensative Catholic priest.

#11 Casper2737

Casper2737

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 03:11 PM

lol,, sorry didn't mean for you to think you doubted me. I've come across alot of churches that don't believe in spirts. I even had a pastor tell me he didn't believe in GOD as a spirt, only that is was the good in use.

#12 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 03:40 PM

That's great, Casper. We should keep in touch if you are in fact interested. Iron River is pretty close to where I live, Marinette County Wisconsin. My home is only about 7 miles from cty JJ leading to Stephenson Michigan. As well, I have a friend in Iron Mountain Michigan who would more than likely be interested in taking part if I were able to get a core group together. There is a friend here in my community as well, who would more than likely become active if I were to ask him. Then there is my husband, who is neither a believer, nor a non-believer. He is a unique man in possesion of many skills and talents, very knowledgeable in mechanical things. He and I share a stronger than average intuition, and although he does not like to admit it to just any one, he shares with me a similar visual experience with paranormal in photographic images. In fact, I often wonder if it is not he who the spirits are attracted to. After all, many people love him, why not the others.

Sounds like you possess some valuable skills and education. I do believe we may be able to collect a diverse group of people to start a talented team. In the mean time, please quench my curiosity by telling me more about your self.

#13 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

It's pretty amazing isn't it Casper? sometimes who you would think are the most spiritual or devoted, seem to be the least.

Glad to have you aboard GV, ad I hope something becomes of your quest for a group!

#14 Casper2737

Casper2737

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 05:38 PM

ok now that was strange... in the middle of typing this my computer stopped working and was making strange noises. Anyways I'll try again.

I sounds like we may have a good team going. Well a little about me. I was born in Green Bay and moved to CA when I was 16. Looking forward to getting back to the area. I started my ghost hunting when I was about 25 (now 40). I did most of my time visiting a graveyard in Coloma, CA. Very active and very interesting. At about midnight you could see a mist come from the Vinehouse to the graveyard. Almost like they were just getting off work and returning home. Also worked as a security guard at the Sierra Nevada House and that was pretty fun. Shadowlands has a write up on these places if you want to see them. I think the most freakest thing that has happened was when I was going though an old house where it was rumored that at night you could here the Pony Express stop and then leave. I was down in the basement and saw alot of old envelopes, picked one up at random and the postmark was my birthday just a different year in the past. There are many more things I've seen but don't want this to get to long.. opps too late..lol

#15 Casper2737

Casper2737

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 01:17 AM

Well hello everyone... I've finally made it to Upper MI. Now if my stuff from the moving company can catch up with me.. things will be going good..lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users