• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

What do you all think of the UK urban legend of Spring Heeled Jack? There have been many reports of this terrifying entity over the years, enough to make you think that maybe there really was some truth in the story.

#2 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

spring heeled jack was from the late victorian period he was said to be able to bound over high brick walls and would terrorize people by suddenly appearing in front of them down allyways, and they would run away in panic. There was a comic made about him in latter years. In 1969 during the moon landings old people from England noticed that the men on the moon looked a lot like spring heeled jack as they could "bounce" big distances due to the lack of strong gravity. Is it possible that Jack was an alien that had crashed on planet earth, and the reason he could jump such distances was that he came from a planet with stronger gravity than our own? Perhaps he was just trying to make contact in desperation. If so he probably had a very sad time of it.

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Read a lot about Spring Heeled Jack, an interesting entity nevertheless.
Posted Image

#4 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

I agree. Spring Heeled Jack IS a very interesting entity, and a very scary one too. Just imagine opening your front door to HIM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users