• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 creepyjon

creepyjon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

I think I see it, rectangular island area on the river looks like it's around gps 40.944599 -80.378576 thanks for the best lead so far. That's very interesting that there was a bigfoot sighting up there. I'm working a lead right now. Our park nearby beaver creek has a gas line that runs between a major hot spot here, and is basically a bigfoot super highway all the way up to new castle. There is very few houses, and obstacles between the two so it could be an access road for them. The path is over 200 feet wide, devoid of trees, and nice grassy layout. We know deer move up and down the lines, so they could be following the food. I love this stuff!
Visit Ghosts of the Valley for my collection of paranormal evidence. http://ghostsofthevalley.net

#17 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

Here's another PA location, courtesy of Theresa's Haunted History! This blog entry is my third most popular, according to the statistics, lol.

THE LEGEND OF MARY GREEN HALL

Mary Capp Green Hall is a coed residence hall, located on the campus of Lebanon Valley College, in Annville, Pennsylvania. Although the college was founded in 1866, Mary Green Hall has only been a campus staple since its dedication on Saturday, May 18, 1957. Named for the former Dean of Women, Mary Capp Green, the building originally was a women's only dormitory built under the presidency of Dr. Frederic K. Miller.

Legend states that the dorm is haunted by a little girl. As the story goes, the girl's older sister was moving into the dorm on its opening day of the Fall 1957 semester. As the girls' parents were assisting the older daughter in getting settled, the younger sister, bored, wandered off to play with her ball outside. It is here where the story's details become muddled depending on the story-teller. Some say that the ball got away from the girl and rolled into the road, where the girl was hit and killed by a passing car. Other stories claim that the ball got away from her and she found herself on the railroad tracks that are located immediately behind the dormitory and met her demise there, being hit by a passing train.

Stories of the little girl were popular gossip among more modern residents of the dorm and many claimed that on many nights, the little girl's giggling and the bouncing of her ball could be heard in the hallways.

In 2002, several male residents of the now coed building decided to incorporate the legends of the little girl into their sophomoric college pranks. They recorded the giggling of a little girl, and played the tape, along with bouncing a ball, down the hallways one night during Quiet Hours. They believe they may have possibly awoken the girl's spirit once again.

Immediately after the incident, the boys began experiencing electrical disturbances in their room. Another residence saw the little girl running noiselessly down the hall. After several more sightings, the boy's decided to apologize to the little girl in hopes to bring her spirit some peace.

These tales were recently featured on an episode of SyFy's new School Spirits show. The location is also a stop on a popular campus haunted history tour.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users