7 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

Hi all. Now firstly don't post if your not a believer. I only want help from member's who can do this.

Now i've always been in touch with the spirit would since a young age, and ever since my brother passed away last year i've been talking to him quite reguarly in the same way mediums do. For example sally morgan.

I want to take this ability further, so i can speak to other spirit's in the same way. I've had my name come through this way but no one else as of yet.

Can anyone give me some tip's on how i can improve, and let other spirit's talk to me this way?

regards, tom.
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

How is it that you talk to your brother? I mean, do you do it aloud or in your mind?

The way you communicate with your brother is exactly the same way you communicate with other spirits.

Just be aware of answers. It's difficult to describe. You can try just asking questions and see what responses you get. Spirits communicate all the time. :kitty:
petunia4998

#3 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

How is it that you talk to your brother? I mean, do you do it aloud or in your mind?

The way you communicate with your brother is exactly the same way you communicate with other spirits.

Just be aware of answers. It's difficult to describe. You can try just asking questions and see what responses you get. Spirits communicate all the time. :kitty:

In my mind :Wall:. Also sometime's EVP session's.
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Those are perfectly fine methods. Just be aware of answers. :kitty:
petunia4998

#5 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

The best way I know of to communicate with Spirit is meditation. There are several topics here discussing how to meditate that can get you started if you want to search here a little. Many people don't want to use this method because it is somewhat time consuming. Some people see results right away and others have to work at it a long time. Meditation has a lot of other benefits as well, such as an improvement of health. One simple way to communicate with a spirit would be to calm/center yourself, then do whatever protection ritual you prefer. Then concentrate on a photograph of your loved one, concentrating on what you wish to know from them. This also takes time and practice, but might help you to develop your abilities a little quicker, especially if you really feel a need to communicate with that person. Good luck and keep us posted with your progress Tom.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#6 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

That was very interesting. I apprecciate you sharing it with us. Thanks. :kitty:

Edited by BLACK SHUCK, 19 April 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#7 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

Here is a list of tips that I found worked well for me:

http://www.eeriecana...evelopment.html

The 3 biggies are meditation, learning to trust what you get instead of second guessing everything, and realizing that most spirit communication comes in a non-verbal form.

Good luck!

#8 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

That was very interesting. I apprecciate you sharing it with us. Thanks. :blush:

Meditation is a good technique, provided one is trained in how to do it by a professional, I perfer a Buddist priest to be a teacher but there are those who think ALL can come from a book and just going on faking it and no one is the wiser, unfortunately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users