Psychics

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#151 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:54 PM

Hi Mark,
I think wee have similar opinions regarding this issue....
If you have "Psychic Abilities" than how about profitting from a book written about it...
EXCERPT from my GV BLOG:

...Keep in mind that being a medium or psychic does not necessarily indicate HIGH MORAL CHARACTER. There are a lot of ignorant and/or uneducated psychics and mediums. That is why it is SO important to learn the skills and techniques to develop your own psychic ability. A medium or psychic can help introduce you to your spirit guides but they should NOT be your sole intermediary. Be very discerning when selecting a "professional".

Cheers!
Bee

#152 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Spot on Bella :)

#153 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Psychic abilities, empathic abilites, psychometry, Tarot.<br /><br />

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:09 PM

I've had too many personal experiences not to believe in this.
What gets me is that so many people like to say, "If you're psychic, why haven't you won the lottery?" MY reply, "I'm not that kind of psychic!"
I'm no expert in the field, I gladly admit. I don't know if anyone can be an expert. I just know what I know.
When I can share a mental link with someone that I've never met who lives at the other end of the US, or experience clairaudience with the same person, or know things about someone I've never met simply by holding something of theirs, then yeah, I dern good and well believe in this stuff and my ability to do it.
I don't read the future. I look at the past and present and draw conclusions about the possibilites. It's like looking at the math equation 2 + 1. Well, if we add 2 (the past) to 1 (the present), we can pretty well figure on the outcome being 3 (the future). Not the best analogy, however, it gives a rough example of how it works for me. And what works for me doesn't work for everyone. It's like art, you give your own interpretation of what you see!

Peaces.
"I Aim to Misbehave" - Capt. Malcom Reynolds, Serenity "A Witch is Always a Lady, Unless Circumstances Dictate Otherwise" - Eglantine Price, Bedknobs and Broomsticks

#154 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

I've had too many personal experiences not to believe in this.
What gets me is that so many people like to say, "If you're psychic, why haven't you won the lottery?" MY reply, "I'm not that kind of psychic!"
I'm no expert in the field, I gladly admit. I don't know if anyone can be an expert. I just know what I know.
When I can share a mental link with someone that I've never met who lives at the other end of the US, or experience clairaudience with the same person, or know things about someone I've never met simply by holding something of theirs, then yeah, I dern good and well believe in this stuff and my ability to do it.
I don't read the future. I look at the past and present and draw conclusions about the possibilites. It's like looking at the math equation 2 + 1. Well, if we add 2 (the past) to 1 (the present), we can pretty well figure on the outcome being 3 (the future). Not the best analogy, however, it gives a rough example of how it works for me. And what works for me doesn't work for everyone. It's like art, you give your own interpretation of what you see!

Peaces.

the important thing to understand that any message a psychic recieve when using thier abilities is given to them and they can't not always recieve just becaue they ask or connect with a guide or earth bound spirit. this is why the whole thing, "whyhavent you won the lottery don't work" our psychic abilities are not for ourselves, and most times a psychic can not use them for their own selfish gain. an earthboun spirit or guide is highly unlikely to help a psychic with getting info to be used feed their greed.

Also it is important to understand that no matter what you can do in this world, the person is still human and all human's have flaws and even those who pass judgement on others have some of the same flaws but won't admit it. Some people don't trust guitar players, bartenders or doctors, while some don't trust psychics. Anyone can attempt to steal from you or take advantage of using anything they can do. It disgust me to hear people talk like the psychnic world is the worse world when it come to people being taken advantage of. People take advantage of people in marriages, on jobs...etc.

It disgust me to hear that people seem to expect a psychic to be without character flaws pr issues,. when it doesnt seem to be a concern with their doctors or babysitters or teacher. LOL.

I recieve most times directly from guides or earthbound spirits of relatives of those or the family of spirits that I have come to know at my house. I also peer using my third eye, to see in other dimension and time, in which anyone can learn to do I believe.it is all about focus and being able to be in one place and close to or near another place in time. If anyone is interested in learning more about peering, using the third eye, let me know:)

that's my two scents. I usually don't comment on this subject, as it is much to sensitive and I don't want to socialize with any skeptics of psychics, had before and even though there was no way I could have known the things I knew (some were confidential on accessible by the police) ,they didn't even consider listening to me and it was very important that they did:)

I don't waist my energy working hard on keeping up doubting someone, I just accept it, if it moves for me in a positive way and was harmless, inspiring and interesting and entertaining at least:)

blessings!

shar

Edited by ladyshar, 15 October 2007 - 07:34 PM.

#155 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Psychic abilities, empathic abilites, psychometry, Tarot.<br /><br />

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

Woot, Womans!

I pretty well gave up on worrying about whether or not people were going to believe me or call me crazy. They call me that anyway, so I reckon it don't matter. Might as well do what I do.

Peaces
"I Aim to Misbehave" - Capt. Malcom Reynolds, Serenity "A Witch is Always a Lady, Unless Circumstances Dictate Otherwise" - Eglantine Price, Bedknobs and Broomsticks

#156 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:the supernatural, astronomy, making art, biology

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

Well, like in any art, there are wannabes, shams, and the real deals that don't try to make a profit off of their abilities. Then there are real ones who do. It just depends on trial and error to find out who's who. It's what I think.
"Are you the gatekeeper?"-GB

#157 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:41 PM

No kidding. And I have a question, actually!!! In doing a reading, should one psychic be able to sense another, unless the readee is blocking the reader? I've always wondered that. Always thought it might be a good way to tell if someone is legit or not, but I reckon there'd be plenty of errors in that theory too!!!

Peaces.

#158 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

Hello thedragonwalker,

I am sensative, but can't do readings, yet. I'll get there, but now is not the right time in my life. However, I can tell immediately if a person reading me is psychic or not. I just saw a woman a couple of weeks ago who was a card reader. I tried and tried telepathically to communicate with her as much as possible. Nothing, she got absolutely nothing from me. On the other hand, I've seen psychics, tarot-readers, and other types of card readers where I could feel that we were communicating with words and telepathy simultaneously. Those people even said to me, you have abilities that are not fully developed yet, whereas the woman I saw a couple of weeks ago picked up NOTHING from me and I was trying my hardest. I even meditated on the visit all day before going to see her. The reading ended up being very general and nothing of use to me. In other words, she didn't tell me anything I didn't already know about what was going on in my life past, present and future.

I think that some people go to psychics and intentionally block themselves off. I feel a real psychic would figure that out very quickly and call them on it. Why bother? You either believe or you don't, and if one doesn't, I don't see why they would want to waste their time and money. EGO I guess.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#159 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:42 PM

I got a tarot/palm reading done last year at my local fair, and the gal who did it didn't get anything off me apparently. So I just took it in good fun, and went away with the general feeling that she didn't really know bout it, but was doin a heckuvva job.

TY for the info tho!!!

Peaces
Britt

#160 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

Local fair, yeah, that should have been the first clue that she was a fake! LOL
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#161 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:58 PM

Actually, the older lady that owned the booth... Her I got something off of. And Fair or not, I can't hold their location against them. :ghost: You do what you do where and when you can do it, I reckon.

Peaces.

#162 2mcgrath

2mcgrath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:30 PM

i do beleive there are some that do have psychic ability,and i know some are fakes just in it for the money.but what i wonder is why none of them use that ability to hit the lottery or something like that.or have plenty of money because they could be in the right place at the right time?

#163 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

There's a post a few messages up from ladyshar that might help explain that. As for me, even if I was good enough to do that, it would be like cheating. Just my two cents on that one.

Peaces

#164 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

There's a post a few messages up from ladyshar that might help explain that. As for me, even if I was good enough to do that, it would be like cheating. Just my two cents on that one.

Peaces

Sorry. the screen did some flood-control bit and apparently you now have two of the same message from moi. Please, someone feel free to delete the other one!
Peaces

Edited by thedragonwalker, 25 October 2007 - 08:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users