Bad Luck? Spirits?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kallisto

Kallisto

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

Ok well im 19 & pretty much all my life i've felt like something has been intervening in my life, never allowing me to move forward or backward in a sense, like a state of averageness. Nothing ever goes completely wrong, but nothing ever goes right either. The more I realize things don't go right the harder I work, but at the end of the day It's like nothing got done.

A few months ago, my sister's best friend confided in her and told her that ever since she was a young girl she could see spirits and that whenever she went upstairs in our house that she felt suffocated and saw a spirit in the area I pretty much reside in. However, she called it a guardian and that it was there to protect, but I don't see how it could be possibly helping me.

Also my best friend who i've known for almost 5 years goes through almost the exact same problems as I do and we just don't get it. We even laugh about it and nicknamed it the "curse". It doesnt make sense to us because we are extremely ambitious and hardworking, even starting a company together that has a huge market. Everything we have done since starting the business has been an issue. Competent people, marketing, money, etc. We don't understand where this bad luck could be possibly coming from. Is it supernatural? is it because we are following the wrong path? I cannot explain it at all. At this point I am 100% sure its not in my head because my friend has experienced it too and he is one of the most confident hardworking people i know. Someone please give me their thoughts.

#2 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

I would like to know more about the guardian, a protective guardian is not something/someone you would feel "smothered" by. The bad luck? Where does your best friend live? Does he live with you in the same place? It sounds like you both have accomplishments, so those are steps forward. I would like to know a little more. I keep seeing a staircase that leads into a room, and it has a wooden railing at the top that connects to the wall but then the room opens up. It's like you don't have a door to this room? I keep seeing a lot of blue. I am seeing two spirits, with one standing in front of the other. The first is tall and a very good energy and the other is hidden behind this one. The other is old and hunched over, many wrinkles, sparse dark hair parted on the side, white shirt and work pants with dark work boots. He is not as nice, more mischievous, I believe the tall spirit keeps this one in check. He has not always been at this house, he was brought with someone, or something, some piece of furniture or object. I hope this helps and if you need more info, let me know.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users