vacation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:44 PM

not that it makes much difference... it's just easier than posting on every subject on this particular board.

i'm vacationing from the religion section for a while. i'm just too tired to talk phi/rel for a while. be back here to piss more of you off in a month or so. :D

meantime, those of you who are curious about my opinions on religion, feel free to check out my website (follow the www link). every now and again, i actually post something worthwhile. :D

#2 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:47 AM

Have fun on your break from religious debates, Randy. lol. I take them myself from time to time.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:34 PM

Yes, enjoy your break!  We all need them now and then (just look at me...this far from a breakdown or something!  LOL).  When you come back, I hope you can provide some insight on the Heresy I posted a few topics down....I'd love to see your thoughts/opinions on it.  :D

Krafted with luv

by monsters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users