• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:16 PM

This really works.  I learned it in a metaphysical church.  Here's the prayer: I am a mirror of God, reflecting back all negation, sickness, illness and curses, to the person or persons responsible, a thousandfold, with love and blessings, for a balance of karma.(end of prayer) Recite it as much as you can, but because you can't do it 24/7, get a blue candle, bless it, get a piece of paper, bless that too, write the prayer on it, then place it under the candle and burn it.  It's amazing what will happen.  And your karma is not affected because all you're doing is sending back what was sent to you.  Now, if you want them to move, buy a red candle, for love, and write this kind of prayer to put under it, praying that these neighbors will find a better, bigger, cheaper place for them to live, and you want them to find it immediately!  Candles are wonderful because they can send your prayer to God 24/7, while you can't.  I hope this helps.
petunia4998

#17 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 07:54 PM

Thanks for the advice, Petunia. I will try that just in case she is lobbing some nastiness my way.  :D

#18 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:06 PM

;D Vamp, I sometimes wish that I would be inclined to do that sort of thing. But, my fear of major weirdos keeps me from piping up unless I am directly addressed. I guess that I am somewhat of a wimp, but they are such a vexatious (I happened upon that word and thought it was funny ;D) crew that I am hesitant to fire back. You never know what her odd-ball sons may do. "Don't mess with our Mama"!!!! Or, her daughter for that matter. Her daughter is a very rough and tuff sort of woman. She would probably beat the snot out of me if we ever got into it.

Dang, it's gonna be a long summer... :D

#19 Cristelle32

Cristelle32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:37 AM

I can tell you're not the argumentative type Alli. so take this humble advice from someone who knows everthing about the art of confrontation (LOL):  if she ever starts again about the kids or your husband, turn around and say: 'you're talking about yourself again!' ..she won't like that, mate!

or you could make it ten times worse by telling her how screwed up her entire family is...but that one I would leave only in 'extremis' !!

Otherwise, the white light visualisation rituals are very good.  But you have to cleanse yourself mentally and emotionally for them to have the real effect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users