• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 psychicdreamer

psychicdreamer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:44 PM

Hello, I'm new to Ghost Village, and was looking for some people in Ohio who could tell me of some new places for my boyfriend and I to check out.  Does anyone know anything about the abandoned house on the corner of 23 South and 665?  We go by it all of the time and were wondering whether or not it may be haunted or what.  It would be very devilish of us to try and poke around the house, not to mention very illegal, but hey-I know I'm always up for a challenge, lol.  
Confucious say: Man who walk sideways in airport turnstile is going to Bangkok.Men are like parking spaces; all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

#2 strigoi

strigoi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 03:30 PM

i'm from there  ;D

#3 spiritwriter

spiritwriter

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2003 - 06:12 PM

I live in Ohio. Check out my web site http://spiritwriter.com 8)

#4 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:15 PM

where in Ohio are you? I'm up in the North, know plenty of places around here, and around Athens.....

• Guests

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:51 AM

Columbus ;D

#6 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:29 PM

i'm from Ohio too... Northfield, up by Cleveland. trust me, there are tons of ghost hunters in Ohio...

Ken
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#7 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 12:40 AM

well if there's so many of us up here, why can't I find more? hehe

#8 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 12:56 AM

Tsk, tsk, Unklebunny.  You need to master your google skills a little better.   ::) Lol.  Check out Ken's site, his links page, too.  

http://www.moonspenders.com

I'm from Ohio too....Cleveland, but, don't do the group ghosthunting thing. Still, feel free to email me with any questions.  You can also go to my website and check local ghost hunter links there, too.

http://www.deadohio.com

Also, there are some excellent resources, like Creepy Cleveland, which features some great stories around your area and maintains an active message board.  Here's the link:

http://go.to/creepycleveland

Here's a link to Creepy Cleveland's board, which is a good place to go for meeting local ghost hunters:

http://creepyclevela...ages.net/phpBB2
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#9 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 03:12 PM

it might help me some, if I drove.... oh well, I"m still interested, in at least contacting people! ken, definatly would like to talk more with ya.

#10 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:32 PM

Well, you can reach me online on yahoo or AIM under moonspenders most of the time. always a pleasure to talk to another investigator.

Ken
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#11 J-Rock

J-Rock

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:x0|Columbus, OH|USA||0|0|OH,Ohiox0|Columbus, OH|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:39 PM

Hello,

Here is as much as I know about the house at 665 and 23.  Rumor has it that the house was the site of a murder but I have not varified this. Rumor says that the house became very demonically active and a previous owner had the Catholic Church perform a cleansing that failed, resulting in the church parish leadership buying the property to keep it vacant.  I do know for fact that the property is owned by a Bishop and has been since '78. Here is a link to the auditor`s site and I have pasted here the Bishop`s information. http://209.51.193.84...pts/mmweb5a.pl#

Owner Name
HERRMANN EDWARD J BISHOP
 Transfer Date
10/26/1978
 Sale Amount
$0
  Year Built
Site Address
00000 LONDON GROVEPORT RD
Mail Address
BISHOP JAMES GRIFFIN
198 E BROAD ST
COLUMBUS OH 43215-3702
 Annual Taxes
$1,848.84

Why would anyone pay taxes so long on vacant property? I`m not saying that it is haunted for a fact, but this info does spark my curiousity.

Let me know if you find out anything else.

Later,
                                   Jason

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 17 February 2004 - 11:27 PM

welcome aboard Jason :)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#13 rockyroo

rockyroo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 03:21 PM

I am south of Columbus...we have a very awesome group that runs out of Alliance, OH.  If you would like to learn more, IM ME!

#14 CrtchGbln

CrtchGbln

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:x0|Athens, North Olmsted|USA||0|0|OH,Ohiox0|Athens, North Olmsted|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio

Posted 05 April 2004 - 02:36 PM

Just saying whats up everyone, im new here but love reading what everyone has to say and what not, im in the athens area, we got some weird stuff down!, from the tons of haunted cemeterys, to the Ridges to the moonville tunnel,  if your in the area get a hold of me... or if anyones interested in any serious investigations let me know, im always up for new evidence...

#15 poisonette

poisonette

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 02:33 PM

First time on this board and I find group "right down the street", I'm in Alliance and am interested in "hunting". I've been to 2 locally known sites since I moved here in August.
~Ari~

I am south of Columbus...we have a very awesome group that runs out of Alliance, OH.  If you would like to learn more, IM ME!

~Ari~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users