46 replies to this topic

#1 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:06 PM

A friend of mine in Buffalo, NY has been trying to get someone to come to her home to investigate what is going on there. They did have one investigator come in a while back and they said there was a demon there and that there may be a portal in her home. (Hard to really believe that if there was a demon there that nothing was done) And that was that. Nothing else has been done. Things go from bad to worse then quiet again, now things are getting worse again and her children are frightened again. I always believed that when children are involved investigators would be there asap -- I guess I am wrong about that. They need help NOW!! Very important. Does anyone know where she can turn???? She has been posting on TAPS for months now and everyone is trying to help her the best they can but they are not "ghost hunters" or investigators. She needs REAL help!!

#2 Teri

Teri

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

I understand your friends concern for her children's well-being. Since she is aware that paranormal activity does occur in her home, she may want to consider going straight to a qualified professional to rid the home of negative entities human or non-human.

Terry Iacuzzo is located in the NY area...she grew up in Buffalo, NY. She's a gifted medium and I'm certain she will be of great help and comfort to all involved. She is the author of Small Medium At Large.

www.terryiacuzzo.com

Many Blessings,
~Teri

#3 jason82

jason82

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitar, Reading, ghost, some movies and tv

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:36 AM

I understand your friends concern for her children's well-being. Since she is aware that paranormal activity does occur in her home, she may want to consider going straight to a qualified professional to rid the home of negative entities human or non-human.

Terry Iacuzzo is located in the NY area...she grew up in Buffalo, NY. She's a gifted medium and I'm certain she will be of great help and comfort to all involved. She is the author of Small Medium At Large.

www.terryiacuzzo.com

Many Blessings,
~Teri

I would agree if they feel there is something truly evil in the house and not just a haunting you need a professional, TAPS doesnt rid houses of spirits they only investigate. Even most ghost hunting groups do not have people professional enough to handle something demonic if that is what it is. If our group came across something we truly felt was "evil" we would contact someone who was in expert in this field.
Trust me Don't Cross the Streams!!

#4 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:54 AM

Im not far away but am about as far from an expert as someone can get. Let me know if they need an extra body.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#5 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:50 PM

I'm moving this to "In Your Area" so that it gets as much attention as possible. Good luck, and keep us informed as to the progress of the situation.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#6 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

Also, it would be good to have the information that the investigating team collected on hand. It would be helpful for anyone new to the situation to have a background and logs etc. Some mediums like to go in without prior info though so they can get a feel for it by themselves first. I agree that TAPS could investigate but not get rid of the problem. I wonder if you could get Lorraine Warren in CT's attention. Her husband who was a demonologist has died but maybe she and her team could be of help. They have excorsized some houses/people in the past. It requires an ok from the church and they don't give an ok until an investigation has been performed and enough evidence collected to go forward with one.

Hope this help and let us know how you make out.

#7 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

Actually GhostVillage's own Ron Kolek and Maureen Wood would probably be good references for your friends to speak with. Also, I know some people knock him, but John Zaffis is very widely recognized for his work in Demonology.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#8 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:55 PM

Thanks Pfled. I couldn't think of JOhn Zaffis name. Was on the tip of my tongue.

#9 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:03 AM

Check out NNYPRS.com ... we have members from all over New York, and I believe some of the people from our Capitol Area team are from closer to Buffalo.

#10 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:56 AM

Thanks for your help. She was only on TAPS to look for help. I posted here and I had someone wanting to help me and my "haunting" I sent the information to her and have not heard back from them. Things are getting worse in her home. Its been happening I believe since November of 2006, almost a year now. I will give her the information you all gave me!

Thanks very much, very much appreciated!!

#11 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:03 AM

I told my friend in Buffalo to check out this site and get the information you all gave me. I hope she will

#12 Teri

Teri

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:15 PM

I agree Jason...a Paranormal Investigator's mission is to gather evidence that proves or disproves paranormal activity. For an in depth investigation, Paranormal Investigators would benefit by using the abilities of a sensitive at the location. An experienced sensitive will be aware if a demonologist is needed to expel a negative presence. The sensitive may have the ability to do rescue work or the knowledge/experience to expel discarnate entity's/disembodied spirits/demons, from the earth plain. Paranormal Investigators, psychics/mediums/demonologist, are an excellent combination when dealing with a haunting.
elfay, I hope your friend has made a connection with a professional that is capable of resolving this problem.
The thought of children living in fear is not acceptable. Negative forces feed off of that energy.

If your friend needs further assistance, there is a paranormal investigation team that uses the assistance of a demonologist when needed. There contact information is: Western NY Paranormal, (585) 399-7765

Best of luck to everybody involved. I hope you will keep us posted.

#13 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:52 PM

There is also the Rolling Hills ghost Hunting Society. I know they are close to Buffalo. Very well respected group.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#14 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

There is also the Rolling Hills ghost Hunting Society. I know they are close to Buffalo. Very well respected group.

Hello all, I am the friend of mention (thanks elfay). I have contacted WNY Paranormal, actually several months ago but was told they are no longer accepting investigations. How do I contact Rolling hills? I thought they only offered tours of the asylum. Let me give you guys some background:

We moved in 11/06, nothing really happened until 2/07. one group felt the activity escalated after a slumber party for my 11 year old- they called this the catylyst. The house was built in 1930, close to reservation land, the lake, and plenty of previous activity. Oh and also not far from the site of the war of 1812 battle ground. Activity both in and outside the house.

#15 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:01 AM

Welcome nnorton. We will do our very best to help you. No one should have to live in fear. We know you need help today and not next week so we will get on it for you.
Exactly what kind of activity are we talking about? Do you feel that you and the children are in immediate danger?

Thanks, Christine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users