Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Hey massachusetts

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Poll: Would anyone be interested in meeting up soon?

Would anyone be interested in meeting up soon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:23 PM

Hmmmm, we are coming from ALL over the state! I do a lot of driving, and
I don't mind driving, so basically just about anywhere in the state is OK
by me. Actually, Salem would be an appropriate and fun place to meet,
but that would be such a long haul for Opterasis. Anybody eles have any
suggestions?

#17 wakywitch

wakywitch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:30 PM

Hmmmm, we are coming from ALL over the state! I do a lot of driving, and
I don't mind driving, so basically just about anywhere in the state is OK
by me. Actually, Salem would be an appropriate and fun place to meet,
but that would be such a long haul for Opterasis. Anybody eles have any
suggestions?

Not to be rude, but I am kind of sick of Salem.

Since some of the folks are in western Mass and some of us are form the eastern side.
It would be appropriate to meet in a centralized location in Mass.
As long as it's not the worcester area, ( I get terribly lost out there).
Waky

#18 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:20 PM

I hear you Waky.....I know my way in Worcester, but I'm never all
that comfortable driving around there, so you'll get NO arguement
from me LOL!!!!!!! For you and me and Harmony, 495 would be
the most centralized area, but what about Opterasis and Dodi?
As I said, I'm good with anything, so it's just up to the rest of you
to decide how far you're willing to drive.

#19 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:25 PM

As long as it's not too complicated of directions, I should be ok, let's make it fair to everyone.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#20 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:08 AM

Hey, we gonna do this people????
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#21 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:27 AM

I'm all for it!!!!!!! Just say when and where and I'll be there!!!!!!!!!

#22 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 11:00 AM

OK, I say a Fri or Sat, Any one Else have input?

#23 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:49 PM

Hey guys sorry i disapeared for a bit :-)

Mr. Grey-wish you could be here, when you visit the states let us know. :)

ok as for the rest of the MA people, this weekend is really bad for me, i have to go to maine to help my father winterize his place.

But i do think somewhere on 495 would be great!!! how bout maybe near the lowell area? that way dodi you wouldn't be too far from that, the only one that is still far away is opt. (sorry opt, do you have any idea what would be a good place for you?) otherwise the lowell area, natick, or fitchberg (so that opt could come). other than that i'm outta ideas :)

#24 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:47 PM

I'm out for this week end too, My first week end away from the family ever! Yee Ha!!!! Look out NH! I'm Heading your way!!!! But any other Fri or Sat is good for me, I don't work those night but I'll work with you guys if that's not convient for ya. As long as I can find it on map quest I should be ok. OK your turn!

#25 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:55 PM

Are New Hampshire people allowed to go?
Dodie, I am entertaining family from out of town in a few weeks who insist on going to Salem to have cards,palms read etc. they are 0nly 19 so I imagine they have a budget. Can you suggest best place to go? (" A good spiritualist is so hard to find" -Quote Carla from tv show cheers

#26 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:05 PM

Oh sure!!!!!!! Everyone is welcome. Now we just have to be definate
about where and when :lol:

#27 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 07:04 AM

Bombabu, let me see what I can find out for ya, that's no problem at all.

And of course your welcome, it'll be fun, your letting me into your state this week end, tee hee, few friends comming now, never been throw out of a state before, ha ha. But it would be great to meet you, so come on alone and enjoy.

I'm good after this week end so anyone else have time problems or anything?
If not maybe we can get a time and place going! yee ha!

#28 wakywitch

wakywitch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:09 PM

Since the lovely holidays are almost upon us, would anyone mind if we meet AFTER new years?

I still say to meet up some place centralized with western Mass folk will be joining us.
Or I can do north shore, just not salem!

#29 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:07 PM

Dodie,
are you coming to NH visit any creepy places? There are some great places in the mountains. Enjoy the visit- "live free or die" (state motto)
cant wait to meet everyone!

#30 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 07:40 AM

Going to souther NH, Running my Older brother to the air port early Fri moring then the house is all mine Till Sun Or Mon if I decide not to work Sun night.

There is one cemetry in Hollis NH I love. I want to say the name Is Pine Hill but I'm not sure right now. I'm absolutly obsessed with this one. May spend some time there Friday.

By the way from what I'm being told bring your friends to the Pickering Wharf area. There are a few card readers, ect. in that general area. Check them out and see who your comfortable with. I guess the prices are pretty general in the area., but that's what I've been told by friend who've had ir done reciently. They said check out Derby Street up by the DD and stuff too before you settle on one. I hope this helped ya.

Also anyone interested on m,eeting before and after the holidays I'm good with that too. Just let me know what's up, when, where, ect...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users