Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Just found out that my life Iíve been a seerer. My Nanas dead dog is visiting me need help explaining it.

Loved Petís Spirit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Ok so I found out within in the last few months that Im a seerer. I can usually understand my premonitions, visions, visual images, physical impressions and dreams. But, this one I am really struggling with. So we had this wonderful Nana and she had a black poodle named Hika. She died like 7years ago or so. Well, a few weeks ago Hika shows up late at night in my back yard. Me and my service dog Socks went outside so I could smoke. We start going out and socks just stops and stars towards the grill. Didnt bark or anything just started and stood there. I pushed her along because I didnt know what was going on. We get computable on the patio socks is still staring over towards the grill. So I looked over and I see Hika walking into the backyard. Turned anround and faced us then laid down. I did a double take because I couldnt believe that I was looking at Hika. So Im sitting there watching her. she did this pattern of laying down and sitting up. Hika does this the whole time we are outside. I tried to call her to come to me but, she wouldnt. After a while I gave up and we went inside. But, ever since then she has been roaming the house and entering my bedroom. Hika comes down the hallway and runs to the side of my bed. So Hika comes to me on my left side and Socks sleeps on the Right side of me. what could this possibly mean. Hika has never visited me before. I really want to understand can anybody help me please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users