19 replies to this topic

#16 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 11 May 2007 - 06:35 AM

Sounds like its the 1900's by assuming people with gifts are medically challenged !!!

However, unfortuantely its the mind-set of people nowadays to discount these powers.

Howabout seeing a parapsychologist for some controlled tests etc ?

#17 divineheresy

divineheresy

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:05 PM

bit late here so might fall on deaf ears

but dont do the medication. medication is just a mask for a problem doesnt solcve anything and can make things alot worse

i hear voices too except they are whipsers and i cant ever make them out i probably am shizo thoguh as i have always had a sense that they were plotting against me.

the labeled me manic depressant at 16 and put me on pills paxil to be exact which just made things worse i havent taken the pill in more than 7 years and im coping just fine

its just a matter of learning how to deal with the problem inside you where it exists instead of outside and with someone who truely doesnt have a clue what your going through
you are a god live as if

#18 tris

tris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:anything that goes bump in the night, that or anything that freaks people out i am kinda obsessed with

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:16 AM

i don't experience things quite like that but my sister does i can say that my sis literally used to wake me up in the middle of the night to aske me to get rid of the "man on the bed" and im younger than her by at least two years! finally i told her to tell the entities to go away saying these: "in the name of jesus christ be gone" or " go towards the light" or "go back from whence you came" and it worked and still does. have her try that if any spiris scare her like really bad and if it doesn't work i don't know what to do. but again this worked for my sister and i don't know if it will work for anyone else

#19 tris

tris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:anything that goes bump in the night, that or anything that freaks people out i am kinda obsessed with

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:23 AM

altho i do hear voices and have been since off meds they have all sounded like pplz i know and they aren't plotting against me at all the voices actually carry real life conversations and they only come if something is blowing against my ear(s) i.e. the air conditioning or the wind. it does creep me out but then it also gies me an advantage if my friends try to surprise me with anything :) :)

#20 tris

tris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:31 AM

but it can be a pain if i hear something that mentally scars me ie hearing about someones personal life and how itamant it is :) that is just one of those things that scars you for life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users