spirit relative living relative taking appearances family

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alliethecat

alliethecat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:34 PM

A few years ago, I was sitting in the kitchen when I saw (who I thought was) my grandmother walking to the bathroom and back in her house. She was wearing a certain pair of pjs and her glasses. It looked like her, but she gave what I can only describe as a sinister grin. She looked pretty scary. Later on, I saw her do this again, but wearing different clothes and no glasses. She normally doesn't wear glasses for just a trip to the bathroom. I didn't think much of it at the time. I asked her about it the following day (why she changed her pjs in the middle if the night) and she said she didn't, and that she only got up to use the restroom once.
I told my friend about it about a year ago and she said the same type of thing happened to her, only she saw a "scary" version of her father instead. She described him having the same sinister smile. Is this common? Is there a type of spirit that takes on the appearance of a living relative? I'm looking for any kind of explanation as to why this would happen to my friend and I. Aside from her story, I've never heard anything like it.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,236 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 January 2016 - 02:14 PM

First off...your story gave me chills.

I've read a few stories in books and online that basically say the same thing. Close relative such as mom/dad, grandparent ect. The glasses always seem to be part of it too. Hear is a quote I took from someone online.

"Demons purpose is to take you over  and to do that there is a process and part of that process is to be invited in, through lies like pretending to be your grandmother so you would open the door and allow it in is a perfect example. Or they will manipulate by pretending to be a recently lost loved one or someone you long for so you allow them in. Which is real, this is why the Ouija is not a game and is directly inviting them to talk (also don't burn a Ouija board because that destroys the portal they would need to leave.) So please read this and listen to my advice and never give any invitation or even any acknowledgment to them because before they can be invited in they need to be acknowledged and will pretend to be like and innocent soul of a child so you will feel sorry or something. Under no circumstances acknowledge them or invite in any way. Had you opened the door I guarantee it wouldn't have stopped there."

Now...I'm not saying its a demon but many people seem to believe the same thing in what type of entity this is. I think this is some pretty good advice.

Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spirit, relative, living relative, taking appearances, family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users