Anybody know what I saw?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 charmscale

charmscale

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:44 PM

Last night, right after going to bed, I began to see black spots in my vision. At first I thought they were some sort of weird eye floaters, and I ignored them. Then I began to see more and more of them. They sort of swirled together into an opaque sphere roughly the size of a baseball right in from of my face. At first I thought, "I'm not really seeing this, am I?" Then I thought I must be dreaming, but I didn't feel like I was sleeping, or even half awake. After that, my thoughts could best be described as, "Oh BAD_WORD, I'm awake and this is really happening!" For a few seconds I just wondered what to do. Then I freaked out and sort of attacked it with my blanket. I remember saying the word 'please,' as in please go away, please let this not be happening. When I lifted my blanket, it was gone. I was seriously shaken, mostly because I don't believe in this kind of thing, but, oddly enough, not really frightened. 

Anybody got any idea what I saw? 

#2 Luke234

Luke234

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

shadow people they tend to mess with people and sometimes they just want to be known that they are there has anything else been going on lately?

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

Have you lost any loved ones (family or friends) recently?

Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,221 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:24 PM

It does sound kind of like shadow people. I've dealt with them in my past before. Did there seem to be any sound near the sphere... like a breathing type of sound?

Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users