Weird Breathing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kellyjm21

Kellyjm21

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

I had a weird experience yesterday, the 27th of February in 2016, (I wanted to be specific) but I'm not sure if it was paranormal or not. Ok, so I was in my basement, minding my own business, when all of the sudden, I heard a strange noise. It sounded like someone was blowing through one of those tubes that whistle when you blow through them combined with breathing. I knew it wasn't me, so I called out to see if anyone was there. No answer. So I went back to doing what I was doing. But then I heard it AGAIN. I looked up. Nothing. When I heard it a third time, I went to investigate. I found nothing, but the noise stopped. So I went back to doing what I was doing, and I didn't hear anything weird since. I was very concerned though, and I'm still confused about this now. Anyone have any tips on what to do?

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

Hard to tell with something like that, not enough data to actually make a good guess!

I would first look at environmental changes or differences  between then and now.  Weather conditions?  Any wind outside that may create pressure changes?  Also note the direction of any wind; that could create air flow patterns inside as pressure is applied to one side of the house and a vacuum effect on the other.    Humidity could also be a factor; that may have caused expansion / contraction of building materials. 

In any event I wouldn't be too concerned at ths point.  If it repeats then you will simply have to try to narrow down the cause.  If my experience is any indication, you will find it to be some stupid thing that just happed.  That is what usually turns out in the end, and you have a good laugh over it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users