1 reply to this topic

#1 SpectralSpy

SpectralSpy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 05:13 PM

WOW!

Great book!I have to say,and I mean no offense here,that I was actually SURPRISED by this book.I figured Jeff would put out a quality read,but I was really stunned at how much fun this was to read.It's a nice combination of scientific,historic,psychic/metaphysical,and then REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.This makes for a most interesting and entertaining combination.Plus,several of the locations were unbeknownst to me prior to reading this,and I was amazed at the amount of history behind some of these locations and the events which led up to their activity being unleashed.Even some of the places that I WAS well aware of I learned some new info about.For instance,I had no idea that The Whaley House in San Diego,California was actually haunted PRIOR to the Whaleys own demises within the premises.I always figured they were the ORIGINAL extra-dimensional inhabitants-WRONG!HAHA...Anyway,thoroughly enjoyed this from start to finish,and can't wait to see what Jeff cooks up in the future!

A+!
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and science.He to whom this emotion is a stranger,who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead-His eyes are closed."Albert Einstein

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:19 AM

Thanks so much, SpectralSpy! I really appreciate that. There's plenty more cooking for the future!

-Jeff
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users