4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 05:00 AM

At the request of some of our Ghostvillagers in the UK and Canada:

We have added links to buy the book from Amazon.ca and Amazon.co.uk on this page: http://www.ghostvill...mhp/index.shtml

So you won't have to pay any crazy overseas shipping charges by buying from the US Amazon.

Also, I know there is a distributor in Canada, so the book should be on the shelves of your local bookstores within the next few weeks. In the UK, for now you'll have to buy through Amazon.co.uk.
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#2 Wind of Light

Wind of Light

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Playing RuneScape is my number one hobby/interest now.<br />www.runescape.com

Posted 06 September 2004 - 10:42 AM

thats a good idea...if i lived in the UK or Canada, I wouldnt want to pay any crazy overseas shipping charges...but i live in the US so i dont gotta worry about that... :D
-Du Súndavar Freohr-===================================--------------------------------------------Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

#3 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:44 AM

fisrt time i've seen this.

thats a book done by someone from these forums?? :huh:

although its over the net i've never met anyone who's actually published before :D

congratulations :angry:
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#4 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 09:46 PM

I was in Coles/Chapters tonight, and the book is on the shelf in Canada now, and it is a great book I must add.
Posted Image

#5 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:17 PM

WICKED
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users